TWIN PEAKS (The 90's show & its return) Discussion - Beware of Spoilers!

As someone who is contemplating a TP tat, I am very excited to see how this turns out!

Same here!  It's gonna be my first color tattoo as well so I can't wait.  I hope it turns out amazing.

What's it going to be a tattoo of?

Without giving too much away, it's gonna incorporate a coffee cup, tape recorder, a piece of cherry pie, and the phrase "Fire Walk With Me."  Should hopefully take up most of the space between my upper arm and elbow.

Same here!  It's gonna be my first color tattoo as well so I can't wait.  I hope it turns out amazing.

Without giving too much away, it's gonna incorporate a coffee cup, tape recorder, a piece of cherry pie, and the phrase "Fire Walk With Me."  Should hopefully take up most of the space between my upper arm and elbow.

That sounds sick.

I went to the Double R (I forget what it's real name is) a couple months ago to get the cherry pie and a cup of coffee. Unfortunately the inside the place burnt up a few years ago in a fire and now it looks completely different. It's also right near where they did the exterior shots of the Great Northern and the waterfall from the opening credits.

That sounds sick.

I went to the Double R (I forget what it's real name is) a couple months ago to get the cherry pie and a cup of coffee. Unfortunately the inside the place burnt up a few years ago in a fire and now it looks completely different. It's also right near where they did the exterior shots of the Great Northern and the waterfall from the opening credits.

So incredibly jealous.  I'd give anything to visit there.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this was common knowledge and I'm just really late to the party, but I just found out that Rashida Jones (Ann Perkins in Parks and Rec, Karen Filippeli in The Office) is Peggy Lipton's (Norma Jennings) daughter.  Now my mind is blown because now that I look at them both, they really do look a like.

rashida-jones-peggy-lipton-2009.jpg

Also, my Twin Peaks tattoo is happening tomorrow.  I'll be posting pictures as soon as I can!

I don't know if this was common knowledge and I'm just really late to the party, but I just found out that Rashida Jones (Ann Perkins in Parks and Rec, Karen Filippeli in The Office) is Peggy Lipton's (Norma Jennings) daughter. Now my mind is blown because now that I look at them both, they really do look a like.

rashida-jones-peggy-lipton-2009.jpg

Also, my Twin Peaks tattoo is happening tomorrow. I'll be posting pictures as soon as I can!

I did not know that. I knew her dad was Quincy Jones. Interesting!