TWIN PEAKS (The 90's show & its return) Discussion - Beware of Spoilers!

13 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

Blu-ray/DVD for The Return is officially out today!  Anyone else grab it?  Can’t wait to rewatch it along with all the bonus/behind the scenes stuff.

Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I'm excited to check out some special features! I've got two weeks off at the end of the month and I think I might take a day and try and watch the entire series in one sitting.

So I went to a Twin Peaks party at the weekend cosplaying as Mr C. and this happened:
24176654_10159676319565181_8453473056425

and yes that is the real Jake Wardle aka Freddie Sykes. He's a real solid guy.

Picked up the Blu-Ray today and the case is so swish. Can't wait to give it a rewatch, probably gonna start reading the Final Dossier when my work breaks up for christmas on the 15th December.

1 hour ago, Stress On The Sky said:

So I went to a Twin Peaks party at the weekend cosplaying as Mr C. and this happened:
24176654_10159676319565181_8453473056425

and yes that is the real Jake Wardle aka Freddie Sykes. He's a real solid guy.

Picked up the Blu-Ray today and the case is so swish. Can't wait to give it a rewatch, probably gonna start reading the Final Dossier when my work breaks up for christmas on the 15th December.

Amazing!

2 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Ordered from Amazon, but apparently they ran out, so I have no set date yet for arrival. Tried to find it @ best buy/ barnes & noble/FYE out here, and NO ONE had it. What a cluster fuck. 

They only had 2 blu-day copies at my local Best Buy on Tuesday, and I was lucky enough to get one of them.  Pretty sad this isn’t more widely available right now.

14 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

They only had 2 blu-day copies at my local Best Buy on Tuesday, and I was lucky enough to get one of them.  Pretty sad this isn’t more widely available right now.

I'm super pissed, because I was gonna get super fucking stoned and binge as much as possible over the weekend. :( 

I was in the same boat.  I assumed Target would have it since they had an exclusive soundtrack.. nothing.  Tried Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, FYE and my local record shop on release day, but no luck.

Ended up grabbing a copy on Showtime’s webstore along with this gem.  They actually have some cool merch in there.

Just got into this show maybe two months ago.  Loved the first two seasons and the movie, but haven’t seen anything from this new one so I’m ready. ;)

57 minutes ago, curator said:

I was in the same boat.  I assumed Target would have it since they had an exclusive soundtrack.. nothing.  Tried Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, FYE and my local record shop on release day, but no luck.

Ended up grabbing a copy on Showtime’s webstore along with this gem.  They actually have some cool merch in there.

Just got into this show maybe two months ago.  Loved the first two seasons and the movie, but haven’t seen anything from this new one so I’m ready. ;)

They do have some really great merch.  Might have to grab that rug.  Doesn’t seem like too bad of a price.

But oh man you’re in for a treat with this latest season.  Some of the best TV I’ve ever seen.

1 hour ago, FiggyPud said:

They do have some really great merch.  Might have to grab that rug.  Doesn’t seem like too bad of a price.

But oh man you’re in for a treat with this latest season.  Some of the best TV I’ve ever seen.

That’s actually a throw blanket and the price wasn’t bad.  They have 25% off if you spend over $100 so it was cheaper than what it was listed for.

I actually just moved into a new house.  One of the bedrooms is a dedicated music room.  When I get the cash, I want to buy a black and white chevron pattern area rug with red curtains haha.

Psyched to watch the new season.  I have a co-worker who’s been into the show since it first aired, but we can’t talk about the new series yet until I watch it.

10 minutes ago, curator said:

That’s actually a throw blanket and the price wasn’t bad.  They have 25% off if you spend over $100 so it was cheaper than what it was listed for.

I actually just moved into a new house.  One of the bedrooms is a dedicated music room.  When I get the cash, I want to buy a black and white chevron pattern area rug with red curtains haha.

Psyched to watch the new season.  I have a co-worker who’s been into the show since it first aired, but we can’t talk about the new series yet until I watch it.

Oh my bad.  Yeah if I could read I would’ve noticed it said “blanket.”  Still cool though!  There’s quite a few shirts I wouldn’t mind grabbing from the store.

3 hours ago, curator said:

I actually just moved into a new house.  One of the bedrooms is a dedicated music room.  When I get the cash, I want to buy a black and white chevron pattern area rug with red curtains haha

That's awesome. Pics when completed. 

I have some plans to add to my Twin Peaks sleeve as soon as I can drop a large amount. Maybe tax time.

16 hours ago, curator said:

I got red curtains in both my bedroom and living room and am on a constant search for black n white chevron bed spreads and a throw for my couch. No luck yet but one day.

Edited by Stress On The Sky

• 2 weeks later...

Happy holidays, Twin Peaks fans. This came across my feed yesterday: Holiday songs in the style of Angelo Badalamenti's TP soundtrack songs. Fun stuff. 

It'll either start snowing and you'll get lots of gifts, or find a girl wrapped in plastic. Or even worse, a fish in the percolator. 

https://jherekbischoff.bandcamp.com/album/chestnuts-roasting-on-an-open-fire-walk-with-me

• 1 month later...