Problem with Hopeless order

oakland

well,i very close to Hopeless distributor in Thailand.

he have a home in california and his home is not far from Hopeless headquarter.

he just back from hopeless charity concert.

i will ask him for telephone number.

will post here or send pm to tell you when i know it.

really wanna help,oakland....

Yeah, I could not find it either. I have written them twice. No luck. Thanks for your help.

O

I used to work for hopeless in 97 to 98, their number used to be 818-997-0444, you can try this. My buddy bought a t-shirt from hopeless that never arrived and had to email them a bunch and then he never ended up getting the shirt. Also, the owners email is [email protected]. If you email him, he will kick some ass in the mailorder department.

I ordered a Weakerthans LP last month from Hopeless. After about 3 weeks and nothing I started to get a bit angry. I e-mailed them and they never e-mailed me back. I finally get an e-mail about a week after the first e-mail and they said that the vinyl wasn't in stock and they were pressing more. They said it was going to be about another 2 weeks. I just asked for a refund cause I was pretty pissed. After 2 weeks of waiting for a refund, I finally got it yesterday. They just moved their HQ they said.

I also ordered from them and never received anything in over 1 month, so I e-mailed them and just got one back saying they've moved there office and warehouse and have been having problems with there internet so they couldn't recieve e-mails. They also said they would be re-sending my order today.

I think it took over a month for me to get my Samiam LP from them. I actually forgot that I ordered it. After working in mail order professionally and for myself I do not understand why people can't get shit out/don't see a value in doing mail order professionally. I call shenanigans.

That is simply shitty customer service...I don't care how small or large the mailorder/distro service may be...at least reply to the damn contact attempts...the people that order and support the label and distro are the ones that keep it in business...at least acknowledge them!

that really sucks dude, I hate horrible customer service, it's such a pain. good luck!

>:(

not only you,benchwarmer.

i ever suffer from some ebay seller.i bought her 4 tee shirts and she never tell me what happend about it.

i tried to contact her more than 50 times after 4 months passed and she never reply.

i wanna warn everybody if you wanna buy some stuffs from seller name 'tygerstorm'.think againa and again.

she's bullshit !

Well, apparently the problem has been solved. Here's the e-mail I got this morning.

Hi Oakland,

Sorry about the delayed response, we've recently moved offices and had a few problems with sending outgoing emails through our info account. Our original email was blocked by a spam filter. We sent out your order yesterday Priority Mail - so you should receive it by Tuesday at the very latest. Please let me know if it does not arrive by then. Thanks for your patience.

-Erin

I got one also. I wonder if Virgil went out of his way and brought this to the attention of someone.

Hi Robert,

Sorry about all the hassle, we moved offices / warehouse last week and have

been having internet difficulties. I can get emails, but a spam server has

blocked all my outgoing messages.

We'll be resending you your order today. Sorry again for all the delays.