MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Guest thankyoubasedgod
well i skimmed through it, from what i get out of it, the album was delayed a few months and people got mad about that, i dont see the big deal of why theres so much hate toward them

If you can't put in the time to read through this thread, the recent SRC repress thread, or the MTS facebook, I don't think we should put in the time to give you an answer.

It's annoying as hell when people can't go 10 pages back and read. There's at least one new fuck up by MTS every 10 pages in this thread.

From SRC:

"We just got word from the plant that both Enema of the State and Dude Ranch (Only the 180 Gram black) will arrive to us on Monday! We have all the jackets arriving to us on Monday as well. We should begin to ship any orders that have ONLY these three items in them by late next week. It won't be much longer until the other Blinks arrive and we are looking to have an early release date for all of these titles!"

If these are through MTS then shouldn't (in theory) TOYPAJ should be almost done?

From SRC:

"We just got word from the plant that both Enema of the State and Dude Ranch (Only the 180 Gram black) will arrive to us on Monday! We have all the jackets arriving to us on Monday as well. We should begin to ship any orders that have ONLY these three items in them by late next week. It won't be much longer until the other Blinks arrive and we are looking to havean early release date for all of these titles!"

[image]

wtf? im not trolling, all i asked was why people did not like MTS records and then some jack replys to me to read 95 pages like he thought that since he was a virgin with no job, no life, and nothing better to do then i was too instead of just simply saying "the album was delayed a few months"

Are you older than 17?

after rading more i still only get out of it that people are mad of its delay

Delays = just excusable when the company keeps in contact with you and tell you what's going on exactly.

These guys didnt. They lied constantly to everyone, made up release dates that were definites then never lived up to it, and when they day came they avoided peoples questions for weeks and kept silent. We were "definitely" getting tracking numbers for the records coming to them around Christmas time. Then after that passed they avoided people for weeks.

They also took posting abilities off their Facebook page so people couldn't ask them stuff as easily, and deleted any comments that weren't positive off their page.

The original release date for this was September dude, fucking September, and this was advertised as an "on or before" release date, not an approximate release date. That is over 5 months ago now. By the time they come out it'll nearly be a year after we ordered them.

I spent $130 on this thinking that at the worst I wouldn't get it until Christmas, and now at a time when I need my money back it's taken them something like 40 days to get it back to me, all they have to do is click a fucking button.

Furthermore they shifted remaining copies of the record to different distributors websites so that customers could no longer use the 50% off code they were given to make up for the shitty rude service they'd been given, making that "reward" for waiting so long and putting up with their bullshit redundant.

This has been more than "just a delay", it's been a whole bunch of lies and fucking horrible customer service, and you can't do that when you're dealing with a lot of peoples money, and in some cases $110+, which to a lot of people is a fair bit.

Oh that's right, theusedguy, whenever people got refunds for their records, they put them back up on the website with a price rise. WTF? You can't just raise the price of your own stock because it's getting low (especially when they don't even exist) and think it's ok, that is fucked up dude.

I was one of the idiots that didn't hop on the MTS wagon till they had risen to $60 for the 10th Anniversary OMG THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER VERSION version, I later found out they used to be $40 and that made me super pissed. But then RJ gave me a refund without asking him, so I ran with that money and now am a proud owner of the HT 180g version 8-) and only paid 1/3 of what I would have if RJ didn't give me my money back. ;D