MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I sent her two messages on aim which took all of 5 seconds. People like her are the ones that pick up 23 copies of a 7" or 46 copies of a thrice record to take advantage of collectors that actually want to listen to the music.

But hey, I guess I'm not entitled to my opinion? Cool guys.

i understand what youre saying.

one thing that bothers me, is seeing a record on ebay for 59.99 when they are still currently in stores for 11.00. that bothers me. taking advantage of people's ignorance.

I sent her two messages on aim which took all of 5 seconds. People like her are the ones that pick up 23 copies of a 7" or 46 copies of a thrice record to take advantage of collectors that actually want to listen to the music.

Opinions are fine. Harassment is not. IMHO

I'd hardly call it harassment. Scott is just over dramatic.

This x1,000,000. I'd draw the line at verbal assault through a direct line of contact. I don't think anybody is going to agree with you on this one, toki.

Also: it doesn't really matter what you would call it. It's harassment regardless

I'd hardly call it harassment. Scott is just over dramatic.

You don't get to decide if it was harassment. The person you were harassing does. She reached out to me and told me about it, and she felt like you were stalking her ("stalking" is a word she used, not me).

Toki, you're a fucking asshole w/ no life. Why else would you be messaging someone because you disagree w/ their prices? Do what everyone else w/ a brain does, ignore them & don't purchase. Being a shithead & harassing people isn't going to stop anything. Like I've said before, seeing all the babies on this board makes me want to flip records even more. Fuck babies, stack bills.

Toki, you're a fucking asshole w/ no life. Why else would you be messaging someone because you disagree w/ their prices? Do what everyone else w/ a brain does, ignore them & don't purchase. Being a shithead & harassing people isn't going to stop anything. Like I've said before, seeing all the babies on this board makes me want to flip records even more. Fuck babies, stack bills.

dont call me an asshole with no life when you openly flip things just to fuck people over.

bravo to you sir, youre a shithead!

dont call me an asshole with no life when you openly flip things just to fuck people over.

How did I fuck anyone over? All the people that purchased the Thrice records from me left positive feedback, so they must not feel very screwed over. Especially after seeing the HT online fiasco. I lucked into some early copies & profited handsomely. But to be honest. I didn't bring home much cash. Last month I charged $1171 to my AMEX for stuff I sold (vinyl & tickets). So far I've cashed $1340 out of PayPal. I did buy around 100 records within the last month w/ the profits also. I've supported a bunch of labels from the board. Even ones that talked shit & I wasn't really interested in their releases (collectivemike). Plus I sent 9 people free LPs & 7"s that weren't shitty at no cost to anyone but myself.

justify your actions all you want. not gonna argue with you anymore when you said it yourself 10 minutes ago people on this board make you want to flip.

And guess what? HE'S TOTALLY WITHIN HIS RIGHTS TO FLIP RECORDS! IT'S NOT ILLEGAL!

But here's the kicker: YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO HARASS A WOMAN ON THE INTERNET AND CALL HER A "CUNT" AND TELL HER THERE WAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL RESERVED FOR HER JUST BECAUSE SHE SELLS RECORDS TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUY THEM. YOU MADE HER UNCOMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT IT. THAT IS FUCKING DISTURBING, AND COULD EASILY ACTUALLY GET A RESTRAINING ORDER APPLIED AGAINST YOU.

FUCK.

GODDAMN.

FUCK.

justify your actions all you want. not gonna argue with you anymore when you said it yourself 10 minutes ago people on this board make you want to flip.

And guess what? HE'S TOTALLY WITHIN HIS RIGHTS TO FLIP RECORDS! IT'S NOT ILLEGAL!

But here's the kicker: YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO HARASS A WOMAN ON THE INTERNET AND CALL HER A "CUNT" AND TELL HER THERE WAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL RESERVED FOR HER JUST BECAUSE SHE SELLS RECORDS TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUY THEM. YOU MADE HER UNCOMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT IT. THAT IS FUCKING DISTURBING, AND COULD EASILY ACTUALLY GET A RESTRAINING ORDER APPLIED AGAINST YOU.

FUCK.

GODDAMN.

FUCK.

chill the fuck out man. jesus christ get a grip on yourself. youre a grown man yelling at someone on a vinyl message board.

its not illegal, but that doesnt make him any less of a shithead. and for the hundredth time, i didnt even go out of my way. took all of 5 seconds to tell her how i felt. im glad i made her uncomfortable. a restraining order is laughable, id like to see her try.

FUCK.

GODDAMN.

FUCK.

chill the fuck out man. jesus christ get a grip on yourself. youre a grown man yelling at someone on a vinyl message board.

its not illegal, but that doesnt make him any less of a shithead. and for the hundredth time, i didnt even go out of my way. took all of 5 seconds to tell her how i felt. im glad i made her uncomfortable. a restraining order is laughable, id like to see her try.

tokimedo = theusedguy

FUCK.

GODDAMN.

FUCK.

You absolutely went out of your way. There are a million ways to get a hold of Loren—PM on this board, via Facebook, her ap.net profile, even through an eBay message. All shit that has been posted on this board before, usually by you, in order to ENCOURAGE harassment. But you went so far as to track down an old AIM screenname. You know why you did that? Because there's no "paper trail." Click the "X" in the corner and it disappears! Only her AIM account, even though it was long-dormant, forwarded to her her phone as a text message, which spooked her even more, because she thought you had her phone number.

Do you understand that? Your selfish, childish actions (and sexist slur) made a woman feel scared and threatened. And for what? So you can feel better about yourself because you told someone to fuck off that you've already publicly condemned plenty of times before?

It's weird that you can't see anything wrong with your behavior. Not just this, but with a whole bunch of instances on these boards over the past few months. You're not infallible, you're not always right and you're sure as shit not a spokesperson for VC at large. You're just a kid who runs his mouth alllllllll over the place, and expects the world to kowtow to him because he thinks that's what he deserves.

You are going to be in for one hell of a rude awakening someday, Niku.

How did I fuck anyone over? All the people that purchased the Thrice records from me left positive feedback, so they must not feel very screwed over. Especially after seeing the HT online fiasco. I lucked into some early copies & profited handsomely. But to be honest. I didn't bring home much cash. Last month I charged $1171 to my AMEX for stuff I sold (vinyl & tickets). So far I've cashed $1340 out of PayPal. I did buy around 100 records within the last month w/ the profits also. I've supported a bunch of labels from the board. Even ones that talked shit & I wasn't really interested in their releases (collectivemike). Plus I sent 9 people free LPs & 7"s that weren't shitty at no cost to anyone but myself.

I got a shout out! Don't remember giving you a hard time but I'm sure it happened... thanks for the support anyway! You're good in my book.

You absolutely went out of your way. There are a million ways to get a hold of Loren—PM on this board, via Facebook, her ap.net profile, even through an eBay message. All shit that has been posted on this board before, usually by you, in order to ENCOURAGE harassment. But you went so far as to track down an old AIM screenname. You know why you did that? Because there's no "paper trail." Click the "X" in the corner and it disappears! Only her AIM account, even though it was long-dormant, forwarded to her her phone as a text message, which spooked her even more, because she thought you had her phone number.

Do you understand that? Your selfish, childish actions (and sexist slur) made a woman feel scared and threatened. And for what? So you can feel better about yourself because you told someone to fuck off that you've already publicly condemned plenty of times before?

It's weird that you can't see anything wrong with your behavior. Not just this, but with a whole bunch of instances on these boards over the past few months. You're not infallible, you're not always right and you're sure as shit not a spokesperson for VC at large. You're just a kid who runs his mouth alllllllll over the place, and expects the world to kowtow to him because he thinks that's what he deserves.

You are going to be in for one hell of a rude awakening someday, Niku.

you do realize her aim name is listed on her ap net profile? know what youre talking about before you decide to open your mouth...or i guess move your fingers.

sexist slur? nothing about her gender man. people that flip records are cunts. duckworth is a cunt and hes a dude.

dont start to think that you know anything about me scott as a person. when did i say i was always right? when did i say i was a spokesperson for vc? stop making shit up.