New Stuff in the DW Estore

Big thanks to everyone that ordered! Really appreciate the support as always. I'm taking a quick look around this morning and there's still plenty of gems left so don't sleep on these.  

Sorry for anyone who missed out on some of those clears, we try to hook up VC first and foremost but there's still not enough to go around! Any questions or concerns shoot an email to [email protected] or send me a private message here and I'll take care of it!

I have been debating grabbing PTSBBAM on green for a few days, decided to pull the trigger yesterday and I already received my shipping notification this morning! Really cool of you guys to throw some of the last few copies of these rare pressings up for sale. I am extremely jealous of all of you who managed to grab clear copies of those converge records, I would've grabbed them in a heartbeat had I seen this thread on time.

17 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

https://rarelimiteds.com/

As it would appear, they have their own website too. This shit's a full-on business.

Come on now, it's 2017, a website doesn't mean something is a full on business.  

Also, this is a sweet gem... "Our stock is never subjected to any customer handling" 

Come on man, YOU are a customer.  You don't got fucking record robots over there.  

I was able to snag birds in row on yellow since i missed out last time it was up and really regretted it because they have slowly become a favorite of mine. Also the You Fail me clear. Also for anyone who doesn't already love the band Doomriders should seriously consider looking into Darkness Comes Alive because they were on the list caleb posted,  but already have the rare version that I hunted for over 2 years. 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

2 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I was able to snag birds in row on yellow since i missed out last time it was up and really regretted it because they have slowly become a favorite of mine. Also the You Fail me clear. Also for anyone who doesn't already love the band Doomriders should seriously consider looking into Darkness Comes Alive because they were on the list caleb posted,  but already have the rare version that I hunted for over 2 years. 

It's been too long since we had new Doomriders material.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...