New Stuff in the DW Estore

9 hours ago, Secular Haze said:

@CalebDW

Nobody will be upset if you accidentally put up a few rainbow splatter copies of The Dusk In Us. I repeat, nobody will be upset.

When I saw this thread last night, it was four hours old and I thought that if I had missed that MY CHRISTMAS WOULD HAVE BEEN RUINED.

I know I'm traditionally thought of as the only user on this board who would or should care but its interesting to note that All We Love We Leave Behind, No Heroes and Axe To Fall are all back in stock at DW on black vinyl as they have previously not been in stock in that variant for some time.

52 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Damn you, Caleb. Glued to laptop all day. "Kids, teach yourselves. I'm trying to buy a record. It's like a big CD. Okay, it's like a tablet that you put inside another machine to hear music. Damn kids these days!".

A pest control guy had to check my apartment the other day (someone in my building got bugs because their apartment was gross. my apartment was clean and bug free) and we ended up talking about records for like 45 minutes because he saw my setup. His 12 year old started buying/asking for records so he wanted to get her a turntable for Christmas. I saved her from getting a Crosely or shitty Bluetooth turntable from Wal Mart.

But yeah, gonna be in heavy F5 mode on that vault page now...

• 4 months later...