RFC 7" Series, Tigers Jaw, Shook Ones, Bridge+Tunn

Got mine today as well. So awesome! Jeff, any news on a Daylight US tour soon? I thought I saw Taylor filling in on bass for Balance and Composure at their show in Chapel Hill, NC. But I was too drunk/nervous to ask him if that's who he was. Kinda gonna be bummed if that was him and I didn't at least tell him how much I appreciate his band.

But drunkness takes the edge off of nervousness! I'm confused.

Got mine today as well. So awesome! Jeff, any news on a Daylight US tour soon? I thought I saw Taylor filling in on bass for Balance and Composure at their show in Chapel Hill, NC. But I was too drunk/nervous to ask him if that's who he was. Kinda gonna be bummed if that was him and I didn't at least tell him how much I appreciate his band.

I know right? I think I was worried that it would really bum the dude out if I had mistaken him... hahaha Right before I saw him after the show this girl walked by (who I didn't know), pointed at me and said "YOU enjoyed yourself tonight." I guess that made me a little self conscious about being so drunk.... Had an awesome time regardless...

I know right? I think I was worried that it would really bum the dude out if I had mistaken him... hahaha Right before I saw him after the show this girl walked by (who I didn't know), pointed at me and said "YOU enjoyed yourself tonight." I guess that made me a little self conscious about being so drunk.... Had an awesome time regardless...

There's definitely more approachable people than Taylor in the world but I can't imagine he'd be anything but nice and happy that you said something.

Seriously so funny seeing records being scanned. I mean, they look fucking awesome, it's just so quirky. Too bad you most likely can't fit LPs on your scanner.

I was setting up my flashes and everything and doing it that way, but this ended up being easier, at least for the smaller records. I have a scanner at work that can scan up to 13" I think, but I haven't tried to see what the quality is...

• 3 weeks later...