108 vinyl from Deathwish

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ordered 2 of these. one is the pea green color everyone seems to be up in arms about, the other is a half brown/half black sort of thing that i think looks a lot better. it would be nice if deathwish posted some sort of pressing info here.

they always get around to it. just give it some time, itll be up on their site soon. i had to wait forever for converge - heroes info

ahhh. ok, that makes sense. after checking my copy i definitely see both gold and yellow in there. thanks for posting the info.

yeah, opaque gold vinyl is typically a very greenish yellow color, totally different from transparent gold. i believe this pressing is part of pirate press's "haze" options.

i have the black/gold and yellow/gold. im tempted to order another for the red before they sell out. my wallet hates me. oh well. it is a d**n fine record. probably worth purchasing uh...4 times (counting the cd version)

i very envy you that you have rarest colour of this latest 108 and robotnerd's friend is awesome drummer.

i very love this new beat...