Til The Wheels Fall Off?

boizee

So, I've got to figure this has been discussed at some point, but I was just perusing the No Idea site and saw this in the Upcoming Releases area...

HOT WATER MUSIC • "Til the Wheels Fall Off" LP/CD/DVD (January 22, 2008)

Yeah, it's been pushed back quite a bit, but hey, if it actually comes out then? That would be mighty swell.

Have y'all heard anything about what will be on it, and details on the vinyl, DVD, etc?

This was posted on the HWM Myspace group site after some dude spoke to Chris Wollard.

"2. "Till the wheels fall off" will come, but it will take some more time. And there will be NO DVD released with it, perhabs a Live CD of the Halloween Show, that was first planned to be on the DVD. The band now thinks that they should not take such a bizarre show for the first offical HWM DVD.

And it would take month to look through the other filmed stuff ... so let's wait and see."

Per Var in the comments section of Vinyl File #6:

It's on tour in Europe inside a locked suitcase. There will be a lottery and the winner gets to open the case and look at it. Then we will lock the case for another five years.

-- We have added another 10 songs and a crapload of art and photos. It will be worth the wait.

It's definitely coming out January 22, 2008 -- I just talked to someone over at the label at work yesterday and they confirmed the release date to me. They're actually going to try and promote this to make sure everyone knows it's coming out, and not just slowly send it out like most records they put out.

besides demos the only thing i can only think will be on it will be the unreleased tracks that were on 2 of the punk-o-rama discs

There was a tracklisting floating around at one point, and anyone who is more than just a casual HWM fan has most of the tracks already. However, there was one track on there titled "Home" that still leaves me completely puzzled. I've never seen it on any comp, import record, or anything else.

So yeah, I've never been chomping at the bits for this release, I just want it to expand my HWM collection.