Springman Records Big D preorder problem

I preordered this back in July. The first one they sent me got sent back to them because they didn't put my address on right (although when I was asked to confirm my addy they had my correct one.) They told me they would re-send it and now three weeks later I dont have it and they wont return emails. Anyone got contact with these guys or any suggestions?

avi is really cool when it comes to shipping problems, one time when i ordered the big d/brain failure split it didnt come for about a month (it eventually came, but the delay was to due avi accidentally putting down the wrong zip code) but anyways he said that he was going to just give me a new one free of charge if the other one never came that is

avi is really cool when it comes to shipping problems, one time when i ordered the big d/brain failure split it didnt come for about a month (it eventually came, but the delay was to due avi accidentally putting down the wrong zip code) but anyways he said that he was going to just give me a new one free of charge

Hmm... I really hope he suddenly starts being this cool to me.