Bad Religion Generator LP at Epitaph

it's like paying $150 all for the same album..

in some ways i agree, but i couldn't help myself.

plus it seemed cheaper than paying full price for all the ones i did want, plus into the unknown kinda sold me.

sometimes i regret it, but every time i consider selling it i dread the thought of shipping.

it's like paying $150 all for the same album..

in some ways i agree, but i couldn't help myself.

plus it seemed cheaper than paying full price for all the ones i did want, plus into the unknown kinda sold me.

sometimes i regret it, but every time i consider selling it i dread the thought of shipping.

i guess it really comes down to how much of a bad religion fan are you. there is no doubt some classic albums in there and I even came super close to buying this box set when it first came out. but yeah ultimately that is the deciding factor most of their shit just sounds way to similar. still a very cool set though

i guess it really comes down to how much of a bad religion fan are you. there is no doubt some classic albums in there and I even came super close to buying this box set when it first came out. but yeah ultimately that is the deciding factor most of their shit just sounds way to similar. still a very cool set though