new tattoo appresh

• 2 weeks later...

I dig that! So much better than boring as shit scripts and fonts. I take it you enjoy a game of scrabble?

I do and yeah, I was trying to come up with a script or font that hasn't been used much and somehow I decided scrabble pieces would look pretty cool, imo. Turned out well and looks good now without all that redness.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the first tattoo I got, this spring, after my mom passed away.It's on the inside of my right forearm. I miss her every day, and I think, after she got done yelling at me for getting a tattoo, she would admit she loves it!

f26735b9.jpg

This is the second I got, about a month after the first one. I LOVE The Suicide File, and really wanted something involving them, so I decded to get the artwork from their split with The Hope Conspiracy. This, and the tattoo above, were both done by Dylan Young at Black Metal Tattoo Company, Strongsville, Ohio.

b5d5c246.jpg

This is my third and most recent one. It's an apprentice tattoo done by my good friend Patrik at Classic Tattoo in North Olmsted, Ohio.

43e3197c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'll bump this thread again. Check out this sketch for my next piece. Greg Whitehead of Phoenix Tattoo Co. in Tempe, AZ is doing a week-long residency at Scapegoat Tattoo here in Portland. So I asked him to do a Russian Circles "Death Rides A Horse" piece for me.

KnSOT.jpg

Dude is unreal.

I'll bump this thread again. Check out this sketch for my next piece. Greg Whitehead of Phoenix Tattoo Co. in Tempe, AZ is doing a week-long residency at Scapegoat Tattoo here in Portland. So I asked him to do a Russian Circles "Death Rides A Horse" piece for me.

KnSOT.jpg

Dude is unreal.

That is way too fucking cool. Holy shit.

• 2 weeks later...

killer.

if you only scroll down as far as her head, that looks a lot like black underwear, stomach/hip/thigh. needless to say, it was a bit of a mindfuck

Oh god. I see it. That'd sure be a way to introduce myself to this site. lol.

"Hey everyone. Here's my cooter. Nice to meet you."

Also, here's my first one right after it was done. Tattoo_45_adapter_by_ElementalCoco.jpg