new tattoo appresh

The areas I thought would hurt the most didn't hurt as bad as I thought: elbows, palms, my junk (true story)

I've been putting off finishing my chest for years, shit hurt like a motherfucker.

Side note: there used to be a YouTube video of me getting my junk tattooed, thing had a shit ton of views. Once on your a girl asked 'aren't you that dude that got his dick tattooed?", highlight of my lame life

The areas I thought would hurt the most didn't hurt as bad as I thought: elbows, palms, my junk (true story)

I've been putting off finishing my chest for years, shit hurt like a motherfucker.

Side note: there used to be a YouTube video of me getting my junk tattooed, thing had a shit ton of views. Once on your a girl asked 'aren't you that dude that got his dick tattooed?", highlight of my lame life

I thought the same thing. The parts I thought would really hurt (elbows, shins, knuckles) didn't bother me much at all. I can't speak to the dick tattoo though.

But my chest certainly killed. I still haven't finished mine yet either. I've been putting it off for a very long time because I dread going back in and finishing it.

The worst pain I've sat through was my throat. Every single little line and fill absolutely killed. Especially over the Adam's Apple. I know I need to get it touched up but I start sweating just thinking about it.

And for my Pokemon thread brethren:

7fqp0.jpg

I've been wanting an Ampharos since I first bought Silver version - 12 years ago. Damn.

I fucking LOVE it. A few of my friends and I always joke about how Ampharos is a very liberal pokemon and has unwavering support for the Obama administration.

Do tattoo shops just not respond to email? What is the point of having an email if you don't respond. I hit up four of the best shops within two hours of me last weekend and didn't get one effing response.

I've been having the same problem my man, and I've even left a few voice mails too

Do tattoo shops just not respond to email? What is the point of having an email if you don't respond. I hit up four of the best shops within two hours of me last weekend and didn't get one effing response.

theyre afraid of you man. they know theres no way their work could live up to the standard you deserve.

Always go in. Easiest way to deal with tattoo artist. Also realize how many fucking stupid flakey people they get calling and email. Walk in and show them you want the tattoo and they'll be more than willing to help.

This.

I know out of all the shops I've worked at, or have had friends work at, they are very adamant about being there in person, unless you're a regular.

• 3 weeks later...

Took a better photo of these lines. Sorry to keep posting it. I'm beyond excited.

cwQ9v.jpg

UPDATE! Sat for 4 hours on Saturday. Nothing like having your ankle bone shaded for 2 hours...

ZQFsf.jpg

hmanG.jpg

Hopefully one more appointment will finish it up. Shooting to have it done around my birthday in a couple weeks.

I like tattoos, but I can never justify getting one. I always look at if I would think this is something I would love in 40 years, and the answer is almost always no.

However I am starting to really want to get a Bookworm tattoo. Maybe something along these lines.

http://www.mcauslandstudios.com/0097-McAusland-ink-bookworm-stock.htm