new tattoo appresh

Im back in the chair this week.........Getting some more Fill on my Pushead - Blue Blizzard piece.......Straight on the elbow and surrounds.....that will be fun................and fixing up another Pushead bit on my arm....One Guy 

Then its onto sorting out an AOF themed lower Leg to cover up a Trogdor Tattoo from a couple of years ago........Twas the Blurst of times

Im back in the chair this week.........Getting some more Fill on my Pushead - Blue Blizzard piece.......Straight on the elbow and surrounds.....that will be fun................and fixing up another Pushead bit on my arm....One Guy

Then its onto sorting out an AOF themed lower Leg to cover up a Trogdor Tattoo from a couple of years ago........Twas the Blurst of times

Why would you cover up a Trogdor tattoo?!

I was really close to making a drunk tattoo adventure with some friends last night. I was talking about getting the 6 God hands, but now I'm talking with my siblings about all getting it.

Went in to get some fix ups and re shading done on my Metallica Sleeve today and to book my Trogdor Cover up...............My Tattoo Artist said id more than likely have to get Lazer to strip some of that blackness out of Trogers.......Pretty shitty about it.....but happy he was straight up and didnt just try and cover it up.......................Research to be done on removal 

Here's the Pushead One Guy i got re lined and shaded 

IMG_20150422_180035_zpsqh1ozgtf.jpg

ALEXISONFIRE_1_MUNK_ONE_V3_MTP_20copy_or

if THAT can't cover a blown out faded thin lined Trogdor, don't just get a second opinion. Get somebody else to do it. haha

EDIT: i also noticed her arm says "Dagger through through the 

you should make yours say "Trogdor through the "

Maybe the picture of trogdor doesn't show how dark those lines are...they are really in there..also how big it actually is.....

he didnt say he couldnt do it.....but said if we are going to put in a lot of time/money into the AOF Girl and maybe the Flaming House we might as well get it right from the start

He also said not to completely get rid of trogdor....but just a few shades lighter will help

Maybe the picture of trogdor doesn't show how dark those lines are...they are really in there..also how big it actually is.....

he didnt say he couldnt do it.....but said if we are going to put in a lot of time/money into the AOF Girl and maybe the Flaming House we might as well get it right from the start

He also said not to completely get rid of trogdor....but just a few shades lighter will help

If it's really that dark and in there I don't know that it's going to make much difference getting it lasered. My buddy has done 10 sessions and it looks very very slightly lighter than his tattoo was, but way blobbier.