new tattoo appresh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

^ After a request for more traditional feels fitting to post large scale of the quite the opposite style haha. You can spot part of my more traditional to be added arm though. After a long wait, finally got my back piece started. This is after getting tattooed two days in a row, around 11-12h altogether.

Edited by kilahda

On 2016. június 30. at 9:20 AM, kilahda said:

^ After a request for more traditional feels fitting to post large scale of the quite the opposite style haha. You can spot part of my more traditional to be added arm though. After a long wait, finally got my back piece started. This is after getting tattooed two days in a row, around 11-12h altogether.

Really loving it! Robert is so talented, actually he was the drummer of my first band back in 2006. Good old memories!

On 6/30/2016 at 2:20 AM, kilahda said:

Wow!!! That's incredible!