new tattoo appresh

36 minutes ago, nickj said:

It's borderline unbelievable that Time wrote an entire article about this guys shitty  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  tattoo

http://time.com/4526823/shrug-emoticon-tattoo/

Jesus on his wrist?? talk about a non-commitment  that's it someone needs to do this just above their penis.  

36 minutes ago, nickj said:

It's borderline unbelievable that Time wrote an entire article about this guys shitty  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  tattoo

http://time.com/4526823/shrug-emoticon-tattoo/

Jesus on his wrist?? talk about a non-commitment  that's it someone needs to do this just above their penis.  

• 2 weeks later...

aside from running secret santa I haven't been on VC much the past few months :( gonna do a group post of my most recent additions

apparently I've been a pretty busy girl haha

got some RCR lyrics back in sept

29345349760_67472164c8_z.jpg

then I went to my first Fest and of course couldn't leave without getting a stress face tattoo. went with a classic Milo.

30925998704_de9392303e.jpg

finally made it to my first Friday the 13th flash day (which was a total shit show) but totally worth the 13 hour wait to get my shadow puppet wolf

32178129251_251a226785.jpg

Edited by themeconspiracy

myles karr (who has done a bunch of my work) has been doing this rad crazy mashup dice roll game called The Most Dangerous Game...got to go see him and roll some dice a couple months ago and wound up with this crazy tiger nurse.

30926580344_991cf3534c_z.jpg

first roll I got the tiger...second roll determines how to modify the design and I got a three-way mashup...next 2 rolls got me a traditional nurse and that bird with the sword and the worm. myles threw them all together and this is what happened haha. he is so weird I fucking love him.

here's the video of the whole process

and then like a month or so ago I impulsively decided to get this little PBR/Almost People tattoo...inspired by their song Eleventh Beer and decided upon after drinking about eleven beers that day haha

33038574566_7b77361a31.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2017 at 6:52 PM, shadowkid33 said:

So here's my collection up to this point. All of my tattoos are from different artists, a lot of whom are from different parts of the world and were traveling near me. My right arm is (mostly) color and my left arm is (so far) all blackwork.

And a burning house from Noel'le Longhaul:

oqt9RnD.jpg

And a famous flash cat from Katya Krasnova:

A589WIn.jpg?1

Digging these 2 especially. I've been following Laughingloone on IG for a while, unfortunately missed their visit to Portland last fall (I'm in Seattle but would have made plans to go down). I've seen the cat before but didn't recall the artist's name. It's another style I really like. 

I need to plan my next one. Got my first in 20 years last fall - need to continue.

21 hours ago, jeromium said:

Digging these 2 especially. I've been following Laughingloone on IG for a while, unfortunately missed their visit to Portland last fall (I'm in Seattle but would have made plans to go down). I've seen the cat before but didn't recall the artist's name. It's another style I really like. 

I need to plan my next one. Got my first in 20 years last fall - need to continue.

Thanks! Noel'le is the sweetest, if you ever get a chance to get tattooed by her it's absolutely worth it. Someday I want her to extend the stars out across my upper chest.

Also this weekend I'm going to the Scranton tattoo convention and planning on getting something from Craig Boxcar Chazan, so I'll be posting a new one sometime next week! It'll probably be the first tattoo on my legs.

On 3/20/2017 at 0:57 PM, Team Avatar said:

I got two tattoos in Portland!

aLAX33k.jpg

done by @thiefhands at Hopeless Ink in Vancouver

Holy shit, I can't believe you got something from Kyle. He's near the top of my list of people I want to get tattooed by someday. This especially is beautiful, I love his night skies with the white stars. How did it heal up?? Care to post any healed pics?