new tattoo appresh

9 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

how is copy/paste a nightmare?

Did you not see my original post with the link? Obviously I can fucking copy/paste. None of the links given to my when I uploaded the picture imbedded themselves properly. Not that big of a deal to me but you're hellbent on making me seem dumb.

50 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Did you not see my original post with the link? Obviously I can fucking copy/paste. None of the links given to my when I uploaded the picture imbedded themselves properly. Not that big of a deal to me but you're hellbent on making me seem dumb.

I don't know why it does that, but...I can recommend using imgur. I never have an issue with them. I'm not trying to make you look or seem dumb, I was just confused....

9 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

After you paste it you gotta wait for it to convert. Sometimes it'd not instant and your phone might make it lag more. I only use mobile.

9 hours ago, Multiverse said:

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this--picture is from minutes after it was done--fully healed now

Dude really nailed everything about this piece

Love it. I knew that art style looked familiar. Taiyo Matsumoto for the win! I'll have to check out Sunny though, I've only read Black & White, and GoGo Monster.

5 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Love it. I knew that art style looked familiar. Taiyo Matsumoto for the win! I'll have to check out Sunny though, I've only read Black & White, and GoGo Monster.

Thank you! Sunny's a goddamned beaut and might be my current favorite by him. Honestly, I love all of his work so goddamned much--even Ping Pong is great

46 minutes ago, Multiverse said:

Thank you! Sunny's a goddamned beaut and might be my current favorite by him. Honestly, I love all of his work so goddamned much--even Ping Pong is great

I'll have to check Sunny out for sure and give a look at some of his other stuff. Weirdly enough I was thinking that when I finish my chest I'm going to move on to my right arm. My first tattoo is a big red symbol for my hometown on the back of my arm that'll be hard to incorporate into anything else, so I was thinking about just getting a bunch of my favorite comic characters to fill it up. White was one I was thinking of.

6 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'll have to check Sunny out for sure and give a look at some of his other stuff. Weirdly enough I was thinking that when I finish my chest I'm going to move on to my right arm. My first tattoo is a big red symbol for my hometown on the back of my arm that'll be hard to incorporate into anything else, so I was thinking about just getting a bunch of my favorite comic characters to fill it up. White was one I was thinking of.

I've been consistently torn on what Taiyo piece to get for years, I was originally going to go all out and get these huge shots of Black & White on the back of my calves but held off, then I was going to go with Image result for sunny taiyo matsumoto

That on my forearm from BangBangNYC because their color work is gorgeous (I still honestly might, I really love the shot) 

But I ended up going with page 95 from volume 5 of Sunny, it was just a really beautiful scene that was just charmingly nostalgic

It's my first comic character and really, I don't think I'll get all that many more--I'm unsure currently 

Comic characters+hometown sounds like it could work really nicely 

I got a bunch of new work recently and have been meaning to post for ages.

got this un chien andalou lady head put on me last month by Russian artist Alexsey Tol while he was doing a guest spot in Brooklyn.

also got this narwhal back in march

and this emo Russian nesting lady also in march

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Haha :)

I dig your tattoo. Looks good.

Thanks man!  Yeah I'll be the first to admit I'm hairy as fuck.  It does look worse than usual in that picture though cause some of the hair is wet from the cleaning solution.  Plus the GLARING bald spot now, haha.

• 1 month later...

I think I forgot to post this from when I finished off my chest. I couldn't get a great shot of it, so the roses look a little oddly sized. They're the same size, though.

Over time the newer one (left in the photo) has mellowed out to match the coloring of the other one too :)  Next up we're going to do a 3/4 sleeve on my right arm. Greg talked me out of just doing random shit and wants to do a full on Japanese traditional influenced cohesive sleeve. I'm actually super stoked about it now.

21ottvr.png

On 12/5/2017 at 12:22 AM, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I think I forgot to post this from when I finished off my chest. I couldn't get a great shot of it, so the roses look a little oddly sized. They're the same size, though.

Over time the newer one (left in the photo) has mellowed out to match the coloring of the other one too :)  Next up we're going to do a 3/4 sleeve on my right arm. Greg talked me out of just doing random shit and wants to do a full on Japanese traditional influenced cohesive sleeve. I'm actually super stoked about it now.

21ottvr.png

Very cool. Greg Whitehead, right? I tried to get an appointment with him last year when he was here in NC but no luck.  Still on my list, I really dig those roses.

3 hours ago, kyacrash said:

Very cool. Greg Whitehead, right? I tried to get an appointment with him last year when he was here in NC but no luck.  Still on my list, I really dig those roses.

Yeah! Greg did my chest and both my thighs.  We're going to do a sleeve for my  right arm next year too :)

I don't think I'll probably ever see another artist again at this  point.

He's an awesome dude and a beast of a tattooer, for sure get something from him if you ever get a chance. If you dig Japanese culture cinema, manga, anime, or videogames you'll have plenty to talk about too.

He actually freehand drew both of the roses on me months apart.