ericxthexred

new tattoo appresh

Is this where we say, "3 1/2 hours?! That shouldn't have taken 3 1/2 hours. Your artist is slow." :P;)

That is pretty rad though. You said in progress, are you going color, or more stuff getting added?

I get the joke, but in this case 3.5 hours actually seems pretty quick!

Tattoo looks awesome btw!!

^ After a request for more traditional feels fitting to post large scale of the quite the opposite style haha. You can spot part of my more traditional to be added arm though. After a long wait, finally got my back piece started. This is after getting tattooed two days in a row, around 11-12h altogether.

Edited by kilahda

On 2016. június 30. at 9:20 AM, kilahda said:

^ After a request for more traditional feels fitting to post large scale of the quite the opposite style haha. You can spot part of my more traditional to be added arm though. After a long wait, finally got my back piece started. This is after getting tattooed two days in a row, around 11-12h altogether.

Really loving it! Robert is so talented, actually he was the drummer of my first band back in 2006. Good old memories!

On 6/30/2016 at 2:20 AM, kilahda said:

Wow!!! That's incredible!

I waited several months to finally get this this Apostle inspired by the Modest Mouse song "Bankrupt on Selling." Done by the extremely talented Myles Karr. 

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Edited by randomfortunepa