Smashing Pumpkins

Well, that's what one would think, but current vinyl reissue prices, especially big bands with expensive OP's, thinks something else. That last box should have been $60

I'm not saying MCIS and TAFH shouldn't have been cheaper, because they should have. But $100 for a 5 x LP box set that had never been on vinyl before isn't out of this world. Christ, the reissue of Superunknown was half that for a 2 x LP.

Still, I think it wil be on par with the other 2 x LP records that have been reissued.

I shudder to think what Machina will be though.

I actually dont even care what the price of Machina is. I really hope Billy goes all out with the release, ive got a good feeling he will with all the initial release shite he had to go through, I think he wants to do it properly this time... By far my favourite Pumpkins and probably one of my all time favourite albums.

I actually dont even care what the price of Machina is. I really hope Billy goes all out with the release, ive got a good feeling he will with all the initial release shite he had to go through, I think he wants to do it properly this time... By far my favourite Pumpkins and probably one of my all time favourite albums.

I fully agree with this.

Thirded.