sublime 40 oz to freedom repress

More bad news..."Get Out" is not on this release.  :(
Which means it is likely that none of the other (OG Let's Go Get Stoned, and Rawhide) tracks from the original Skunk release are included.

Odd, because he originally said "Get Out" is on this release. Not sure if that means there is another track-listing error, like on the cranberry release from '06, or what.

Will update as I get more info.

Got a pretty quick reply-ish.

He says "an estimated 10,000 units have shipped out, but where they go after they leave us is a mystery."

Says he will try to get details tomorrow.

Hopefully some of those go to Interpunk.  Right now the official release date is Tuesday Jan 27, 2015, but the status says "On Order (Expected in stock in 25 days)".  So it's all up in the air right now...

Anybody order from Interpunk and get shipping confirmation?

My order is now saying expected in stock in 22 days. I think I'll hold out for this but if it gets delayed again I'll cancel and wait for trh HT version. The release page in interpunk still says a release date of 27 January and does not advise of having to wait for it

My order is now saying expected in stock in 22 days. I think I'll hold out for this but if it gets delayed again I'll cancel and wait for trh HT version. The release page in interpunk still says a release date of 27 January and does not advise of having to wait for it

Exactly why I asked if anyone has received shipping confirmation yet. Interpunk is pretty good at shipping same day. But thanks for the heads up, will definitely hold out til later.

I have an order in for Interpunk and Amazon.  My Interpunk status is what others have reported and my Amazon status is an estimated delivery date between March 2 and March 17.

If one comes through before the other, I'll cancel the lagger.  If they both ship at once, I might have one for sale.

so, I pre-ordered through MVD/SeeofSound.Com and when i go check my order status, it is not even there anymore. I just hope they didn't charge me for it. Now i have to go back and look at my past CC statements to see if they did or not. This is such a total let down, I should have just waited for the HT release. Dumb me.

so, I pre-ordered through MVD/SeeofSound.Com and when i go check my order status, it is not even there anymore. I just hope they didn't charge me for it. Now i have to go back and look at my past CC statements to see if they did or not. This is such a total let down, I should have just waited for the HT release. Dumb me.

Same here - I want to just cancel but I haven't looked yet but I wonder what their return policy is.  My guess is store credit / no refund.

Think I'll give up on this one for a while. Seems ridiculous that it's got to this point with the latest update from interpunk.

To be honest we are not sure when the Sublime -40 Oz. To Freedom (Double) LP will be in, that number is just a place holder that our system created. So I would not follow what our system is saying in this case, the release date for the Sublime -40 Oz. To Freedom (Double) LP has been changed to TBA, and we do not know exactly when this will come in. It would be no problem to swap this item for another, or just move it onto its own separate order. The most accurate thing I could say is that it could be months before this comes in. I hope this helps, sorry again for any inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this email from MVD:

"Hello,

Thank you for ordering the vinyl reissue of Sublime’s “40 oz To Freedom.” Unfortunately, this version of this release has been canceled. We hope to release this title at a later date with the full cooperation of the band.

We have canceled your order on our end. Since we do not charge your account until an order ships, you have not been charged for this title.

Our apologies for the long wait and the inconvenience.

Thanks

MVD Entertainment"

Just got this email from MVD:

"Hello,

Thank you for ordering the vinyl reissue of Sublime’s “40 oz To Freedom.” Unfortunately, this version of this release has been canceled. We hope to release this title at a later date with the full cooperation of the band.

We have canceled your order on our end. Since we do not charge your account until an order ships, you have not been charged for this title.

Our apologies for the long wait and the inconvenience.

Thanks

MVD Entertainment"

Yup. Me too! Totally bummed. But at least there is a Hot Topic release coming!!!!

I'm hoping to have HT exclusives on both Robbin the Hood and 40 oz. out within the next few months. Robbin the Hood will come first and once we get a little closer to that happening and I have some solid info on exactly when it will be out I'll make a new thread for the HT exclusives.