sublime 40 oz to freedom repress

So Hot Topic just called me and said they finally got it in and will hold me one. I may be able to get up there if someone still needs a copy. It's about a 30 min drive and wasn't playing to go that way so if someone wants it, a few bucks extra for gas would be appreciated.

My local HT had two of these, so I have an extra.  Cost + shipping to whoever wants it.  It'd be rad if you picked it up with something in my sales thread: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/107530-set-sale-post-rock-post-metal-mondo-mylene-sheath-btbam-converge-baroness-tons-more/#entry2100552

EDIT: Sold.  I'll try to hit my other local HT this week.

...that was 42.95USD! so more like $70NZ

daylight robbery.

Yeah was the half price shipping they had going. Still if it was full price at just over $10USD per record I don't think it's too bad. Just a bit crap if you're only buying one. If you ever wanna go in on an order from over that way let me know. I'm always on the lookout for something to purchase

I got royally screwed with you shop a while back. Bought some snow gear from backcountry.com and they ended up sending it to youshop in 2 parcels so I got charged extra for that and the weight they charged me for was more than what was shown on the original packing slip. I try to avoid using them now but for some brands that is the only way to get them into the country.

Anyone know or have any theories why Secondhand Smoke of Stand by your Van were never released on vinyl?

Yea there were the Picture discs but they dont register for me. Alot of people would love to see some legit pressings of these...

Second Hand Smoke's original tracklist, like that of 40oz., contains "Get Out!", whose unlicensed samples have probably prevented its pressing.

I don't believe Stand By Your Van, being live, includes any samples, so the more likely reason for its limited release is that by 1998 vinyl was already well on its way out. We may see it pressed before this vinyl bubble pops, but I wouldn't put it down as likely.