TRAP THEM PRE ORDERS UP! DEATHWISH INC.! GO!

coldober

http://www.deathwishinc.com/estore/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=D&Category_Code=TT

pre order the new trap them on deathwish...new shirts up also

here is the link just for the 7" the link above is their new shirts also and package deals

http://www.deathwishinc.com/estore/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=D&Product_Code=DW66C&Category_Code=TT

Guest falloutcollapse
id like to get this but after i got the shaft on the jane doe print im really just not feeling up to ordering anything from there for awhile. lame, i know.

i know how you feel

id like to get this but after i got the shaft on the jane doe print im really just not feeling up to ordering anything from there for awhile. lame, i know.

you would rather dick yourself out of getting a awesome record because something sold out on the site before? something you guys gotta remember...its artwork...look at every other artist that is know to do prints. you have the OBEY prints that are in a larger press amount and they sell out in the same or less time. usually less. its not the labels/jake's fault. you have people buying them just to resell them. they do have one per person which they have been doing ever since the oblivion print. they do it as fair as possible.

I WOULDNT PASS UP GETTING THIS RECORD BUT AGAIN THATS JUST ME! smile guys at least you are still alive. ive missed so many releases over the years(past 15/16 years) since ive been collecting records. it happens..it sucks...youre alive.

what can you do, ya know?! i dont wanna sound like a dick(i hope i dont) i just want you guys to know i love you. =)

108 record should be up soon if not right now

that sounds just plain silly and pretty childlike if you ask me (obviously you didnt but hey ill throw it out there) much like ryan deathwish has become one of my favorite labels as they continue to get my money with each release they put out. maybe theres something i dont know but how do you think you got the shaft with the jane doe print? pretty cool of them to put the rejected prints up to begin with since there were so many being sold on ebay. they definitely didnt need to do that but they did what they could do to get them into the hands of people who wanted them.

anyhow, fuckin trap them. buy this shit. stoked to finally see them live in a couple weeks.

Guest falloutcollapse
so apparently coldober talks to jake.

can anyone confirm this?

if i could talk to jacob bannon, i would probably crap my pants.

seriously, a lot of things he does is a big influence in what i want to do.

that sounds just plain silly and pretty childlike if you ask me (obviously you didnt but hey ill throw it out there) much like ryan deathwish has become one of my favorite labels as they continue to get my money with each release they put out. maybe theres something i dont know but how do you think you got the shaft with the jane doe print? pretty cool of them to put the rejected prints up to begin with since there were so many being sold on ebay. they definitely didnt need to do that but they did what they could do to get them into the hands of people who wanted them.

anyhow, fuckin trap them. buy this shit. stoked to finally see them live in a couple weeks.

heh, i wouldnt flip. ive already ordered it since i posted that. but yes, im still pissed i didnt get a jane doe print. its a long story other then to say every single time i attempted to get one its ended in an utter trainwreck which i cant lie--im pretty bitter about seeing as how i know one of those 520 some odd prints could have been mine instead of in the hands of some douchebag whose just going to flip it on ebay. id say have a right to be pissed about that.

i have a jane doe print framed hanging on my living room wall. ill say if i didnt get one id be bummed, not so much pissed per se. buying limited items just tends to be a situation of being in the right place at the right time. with things like this its a total catch 22, people get pissed if its too limited and then theres the others who think its not limited enough. i still wouldnt consider deathwish to be at fault for what the buyers do. also, from my understanding deathwish does a pretty good job of monitoring the ebay auctions and more often than not they blacklist the buyers who buy just to re-sell. in other words, don't hate the player hate the game or something like that.