Five Iron Frenzy fans UNITE!

Those Kickstarter reward levels are almost as bad as the PPDM tracks, and they're already over half way to their goal. Will pass on the kick*ter and wait to pick up a copy once it's released.

Did this kickstarter just go live?Now they're 2/3's of the way to their goal. Good for them, but yeah, the rewards are kinda crappy.

New song on, uh, Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fiveironfrenzy

Sounds alright, Reese's voice has aged pretty well. Still don't understand how this many people still care enough about this band to donate to a Kickstarter with such awfully-priced rewards. Maybe they can take the extra money and press up some of their back catalog.

49 PEOPLE DONATED IN THE TIME IT TOOK ME TO TYPE THIS. I AM A FAST TYPER. WHAT THE FUUUUCK

two hours and eleven minutes ago. it'll probably be up to 70k by midnight. I wouldn't be surprised if this tops out at 100k by the end of the 60 day period. If that's the case, someone close to them needs to put that bug in their ears about the vinyl re-issues.

i was thinking this exactly.

I think someone watches walking dead...

[image]

told ya!

Man, I'm happy!

edit: Scott replaces Keith...

I wonder if FIF is at all into having their discography on vinyl, because, they could do a kickstarter like this, and the entire discography could get done in a second. I'm getting the feeling that they're just not that interested in having them put out at all. I'd love them to do a FIF box and a BS2 box, kind of like the one Lagwagon just released, that would be awesome.