Five Iron Frenzy fans UNITE!

did anyone like the Roper album?

A couple songs were good, but mostly, no, i did not like the album.

I was 16 when it came out, fairly new to punk, loved FIF and rocked the heck out of the Roper album, but it wasn't quite what I wanted it to punk. I got relient K's mmhmm the same day, still loving that album.

Who isn't excited for the Lagwagon releases? I got the LP and CD box sets coming!

same here! I just hope it doesn't get stuck in customs.

nice man. i think my wife got me the colored LP's, they were VERY limited. they had them on pre-order but now they are all gone. either way, black, colored, i don't really care. even the standard LP's are a one time pressing. I just got into vinyl, but this is a great way to start off a collection :). I am also excited to get the cd boxset. Hooray for LAGWAGON!

It bums me out that the only way to get this on vinyl is by pledging $50. I wouldn't mind so much if they weren't so quickly approaching 100k when their original goal was 30k. What happens to folks who were unaware of this KS and want the vinyl but can't get it because only 500 were pressed? Bulls..t.

I would kick myself forever if I didn't get this, so I caved in and got the vinyl. I wish there was a CD in the package as well, would be somewhat more worth it. well well.

I'm guessing there are lots of pledgers who give this as christmas gifts. And maybe tithe.

What happens to folks who were unaware of this KS and want the vinyl but can't get it because only 500 were pressed?

I'm gonna start a thread on the main board so at least a few more can see it. if these sell out, hopefully they will realise, that if an album, 2 years away, can sell, for 50 bucks, they could sell 500 of each of their albums, easily. Petition, anyone?

The more I look at this kickstarter and what you get for what you pay, the more I think this looks like a cash grab. Kind of a bummer.

Also, I thought I remembered Reese refusing to give autographs back in the day. I guess that has changed.

I'm guessing there are lots of pledgers who give this as christmas gifts. And maybe tithe.

Tithe? Do these people go to the church of FIF?

The more I look at this kickstarter and what you get for what you pay, the more I think this looks like a cash grab. Kind of a bummer.

Also, I thought I remembered Reese refusing to give autographs back in the day. I guess that has changed.

My wife filled me on that fact last night. If you read the "Autograhed CD" reward closer, the CD will be signed by the band members that are willing to sign it. My guess it, no Reese.

Tithe? Do these people go to the church of FIF?

I didn't use the above wording exactly but I did elude to the idea that $50 was a bit steep for a pledge in order to get a record. Of course all of their youth group fan base came to their defense quickly with sob stories about them needing things for gear and this and that (you know, stuff they already have) and how they're doing and funding everything on their own (you know, like 90% of bands out there since most are independent and without label). Eh, whatever.