VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Anybody else see the Sin Cara shirt that was posted for a few minutes today that had a giant penis on it? Somehow it got put produced and put onto the website without anyone noticing a giant cock on it. All orders placed have since been cancelled.

Hoping tonight that Ryder gets a shot at Ziggler tonight and that Clay finally re-debuts. I am excited that they might book Clay like they have Henry.

https://twitter.com/#!/ColtCabana/status/140886058299699200/photo/1

haha

i hope, if he does turn face (which i've read on newz sites will be happening), he'll be like he was earlier in the year when he was just over-the-top crazy and hilarious.

I never cared for Truth at all, especially that gimmick where he had the bad teeth and was trying to sneak into the shows as someone else, I forget the name now, but this past year of his crazyness has been great. His promos are gold, and who can forget when he dressed as a confederate soldier.

i read lordsofpain.net since it is a real simple design and doesn't have tons of pictures; just articles and results to read through. i enjoy a lot of their columnists, as well. Also, i read Wrestlecrap and their forums because it is quite hilarious and a lot of people enjoy the same kind of wrestling/storylines that i do.

Thoughts on last night:

- Enjoyed the end of the royal with Sheamus and Hornswoggle. Cheesy yes, but funny and Sheamus made it better by just laughing and enjoying it. Really capped off the family friendly theme they had going all night.

-Thought Piper telling people how to poison drinks was insane. They do know that people die that way right?

- Cage match was good. Thought Bryan might have had it with the Ankle lock. the end with the slam off the 2nd rope was great. I would not want to have Henry falling on me from that height.

Yeah, the cage match was pretty good. The whole end sequence with them both on the turnbuckle/cage trying to escape was exciting. i though Bryan might get out and win. Either way, it was as good as i was hoping it would be. The rest of the show, not so much...

Yeah, the cage match was pretty good. The whole end sequence with them both on the turnbuckle/cage trying to escape was exciting. i though Bryan might get out and win. Either way, it was as good as i was hoping it would be. The rest of the show, not so much...

Part of me was hoping Bryan would cash in his MITB case immediately after losing the match and then just run out of the cage door to win or something. Would've been awesome.

never cared for r-truth before he turned crazy. but once he was in the spotlight next to miz, i was finally able to accept him as a solid role player for once. so ill be annoyed if they just revert him back to his old role, rather than progressing him further.

but ill always have a soft spot for k-kwik back when he and road dogg would get rowdy, bout to move some thang

i really thought daniel bryan was going to win. He was practically outside the cage (minus his arm). But then i thought about him against big show at TLC, and with no setup to that it made sense that he would lose. For some reason I get the feeling that he's going to be the first person to lose with their mitb contract.

Overall smackdown last night sucked and mick foley was super annoying.

Also I bought tickets for a live monday night raw in january. Super psyched out for that.

from withleather's best & worst this week.

John Cena is, and continues to be, the most subversively complex character in WWE. He is neither a “good guy” nor a “bad guy”. He is what others have tried to desperately to be to get over with the fans: himself. He is a man (and a former robot, if you’re going by OVW history … and possibly WWE history, now that I think about it) driven by a moral code, to be loyal to those he feels are loyal to him and do anything to preserve that. It’s why he refuses to change. Why would he? This is what he believes. He knows that guy in the camo in the front row is happy to be appreciated. He knows those kids in Cena gear are gonna get jaded one day and grow up and leave him … but he won’t leave them.

If John Cena “turned heel” like so many of you suggest, he’d be the most false character in WWE history. He’d be faker than Festus. Hell, he’d be faker than Festus Kane. He knows what he’s doing might be not “right” in the eyes of the fans, but they’re right in the eyes he’s developed for himself, and his fans and supporters share those eyes. That’s part of being a Cena fan, you don’t just wear the slogans, you adopt them. He has an entire dresser drawer full of Say Your Prayers, Eat Your Vitamins. That was great advice to kids from Hogan. “Rise above hate” and “never give up” are great advice for kids today. So why should he get pissed? Because you don’t understand that? Cena says he’s in a “good place” and Piper doesn’t believe him, because Piper doesn’t know that the place Cena’s in is the only one that keeps him from robotting the f**k out and laser killing everyone. That’s what he means. That’s why he gives Piper back his Hall of Fame ring, and the first thing he does after is kissing his dog tags. THAt’s the symbolism. That’s the real meaning of this segment.

The dog tags are it. That’s his heart. If we get The Rock pulling an Andre the Giant at any point and ripping those dog tags off — the one prop Cena’s never really lent to story — that’s when the sh*t goes down. Cena can still be himself, never turn heel, and still be the craziest, angriest, most irrational motherf**ker alive… because he’s already that. He’s already the heel. You just aren’t paying close enough attention.

Well put, Ive never been a big Cena fan due to his SLOPPINESS in the ring. I just cant tell if the hall of famers are trying to help him or embarrass him to where he snaps. Idk. Something big has to happen soon in RAW and Smackdown. The Whole Otunga, Christian thing is getting boring. The whole one more match and whining is getting even more boring. I still dont Understand Nash in all of this. Signed a Contract and rarely appears and when he does makes some pissed off whiny statement and Powerbombs Santino.

Im glad Nash came back for one reason and one reason only. "you broke my heart" by HHH has to be the GREATEST reason to start a feud in the history of wrestling between two friends.

this year has been great for unintentional comedy quotes. From HHH saying "I love you pop" and "You broke my heart" to someone asking if HHH still had a pulse after he got hit with a sledge hammer, to John Laurinitis saying "dont make me take off my jacket" when punk and del rio were fighting backstage.

The whole Nash/Triple H/Johnny Ace storyline was so convoluted and confusing that it just made my head hurt and i lost interest in the whole "Who texted Nash" thing. i don't want to see Nash or Triple H on TV again, let alone wrestling each other. But, you're right, it did lead to some unintentional hilarity.