VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I'm curious. What year did you enter high school?

2002. I started out loving WCW when i was 6 years old, and followed it religiously until I was 12 or so. I remember being 8 and seeing my first WWF event, Wrestlemania 12's Iron Man match. I double teamed them for a while but switched to almost solely WWF for the attitude era, but phased out after the purchase of WCW.

I stopped watching wrestling when I got my first guitar, honestly. My interest just waned and moved on.

Any of you indie wrestling fans every heard of Filsinger Games? It's a card and dice game I've played for a long time where you control your own federation. If I'm allowed to post the link, I will. If you want more information, you can Google it or PM me. They make playing cards for Legends of Wrestling, CHIKARA, EVOLVE, ROH, SHIMMER, CZW, and CWFH (formerly NWA Hollywood).

Certainly a fair point about it interrupting the Cesaro push. I was just watching Battleground from last year, and thought it might be an interesting story to have abandoned Paul Heyman guy's vs. the current Golden Boy. 

Gonna have to agree. I'd like to Cesaro keep getting nice push and staying far away from Curtis Axel and Ryback.

Certainly a fair point about it interrupting the Cesaro push. I was just watching Battleground from last year, and thought it might be an interesting story to have abandoned Paul Heyman guy's vs. the current Golden Boy. 

I definitely think it would be a good storyline if Curtis Axel and Ryback were getting bigger pushes or had more/any crowd momentum, but like crime said, they're just average mid card talent right now. That could be something in the future though if the crowd ever gets behind them, whether they be faces or heels.