Alkaline Trio 'From Here To Infirmary' LP reissue

chachi

It's super cheap because they use absurdly flimsy mailers. Don't order this mail-order if you want a 100% mint copy to arrive. The corners will get dinged, and the seams will be split.

Just a heads up

Maybe that is Australia's mail system that damages the records. I've ordered from them and never had an issue.

It's super cheap because they use absurdly flimsy mailers. Don't order this mail-order if you want a 100% mint copy to arrive. The corners will get dinged, and the seams will be split.

Just a heads up

Maybe that is Australia's mail system that damages the records. I've ordered from them and never had an issue.

My Broadway Calls record was in perfect shape when I got it from Banquet.

My Broadway Calls record was in perfect shape when I got it from Banquet.

Agreed. That record came on the same day as two or three other records from the states - Banquet's had the least corner damage, even though it was from the U.K.

Has everyone that ordered from Shopradiocast received theirs yet? I'm showing that mine was in Pennsylvania on the 12th, but it still hasn't shown up in Idaho. Seems like a crazy long time for shipping....

Thats the main reason i stopped ordering from SRC, for whatever reason it takes a really long time once it leaves their facility.

Has everyone that ordered from Shopradiocast received theirs yet? I'm showing that mine was in Pennsylvania on the 12th, but it still hasn't shown up in Idaho. Seems like a crazy long time for shipping....

Thats the main reason i stopped ordering from SRC, for whatever reason it takes a really long time once it leaves their facility.

I apologize that you feel that way. I have no control over what the USPS does, especially with media mail.

HOWEVER, you have options..and it is not as cheap... but we have good Fedex rates. It takes no more than 5 business days in the USA and Canada worse case. If it takes more than what they estimate once in their hands they will at least refund you for your shipping. Fedex delivers 85% of our incoming packages a day early! That is impressive.

As well, I have a meeting with the USPS supervisor for Buffalo next week to see what we can do, if anything. But in all honesty USPS does not guarantee time on anything except express. I have priority packages taking over 5-10 days to deliver and they say it only takes 1-3 days. When I call USPS they put in a ticket! I even have tickets right now for tickets they haven't responded to!!!

You guys can blame us all you want for this, but in all honesty all you can do is choose to stop using USPS. They take no responsibility for what they promise in terms of turn around time. I feel your pain and dont think its ok, just from experience this is all I can suggest. You have NO IDEA how much energy I put into trying to change this and I feel it is pretty much a dead end with USPS

so how do you explain me placing an order on the 30th for some gator-pak mailers, and hearing NOTHING back until i emailed on the 16th. turns out my order was processing still, i finally got an email back (on the 19th) saying that you guys had them in stock and "i have no idea why they havent shipped yet"

i had already ordered them from someone else and didnt need them from you guys, i explained that and said i wanted a refund. the email reply i got was "they are shipping tomorrow, Thanks!"

cool, because i just wanted my money back. and NOT store credit.

so how do you explain me placing an order on the 30th for some gator-pak mailers, and hearing NOTHING back until i emailed on the 16th. turns out my order was processing still, i finally got an email back (on the 19th) saying that you guys had them in stock and "i have no idea why they havent shipped yet"

i had already ordered them from someone else and didnt need them from you guys, i explained that and said i wanted a refund. the email reply i got was "they are shipping tomorrow, Thanks!"

cool, because i just wanted my money back. and NOT store credit.

The complaint was about stuff AFTER it leaves our facility not our mess ups. I apologize if we messed up your order. I can go look into that now and see how I can remedy, but it is not relevant to the specific complaint above.

I apologize that you feel that way. I have no control over what the USPS does, especially with media mail.

HOWEVER, you have options..and it is not as cheap... but we have good Fedex rates. It takes no more than 5 business days in the USA and Canada worse case. If it takes more than what they estimate once in their hands they will at least refund you for your shipping. Fedex delivers 85% of our incoming packages a day early! That is impressive.

As well, I have a meeting with the USPS supervisor for Buffalo next week to see what we can do, if anything. But in all honesty USPS does not guarantee time on anything except express. I have priority packages taking over 5-10 days to deliver and they say it only takes 1-3 days. When I call USPS they put in a ticket! I even have tickets right now for tickets they haven't responded to!!!

You guys can blame us all you want for this, but in all honesty all you can do is choose to stop using USPS. They take no responsibility for what they promise in terms of turn around time. I feel your pain and dont think its ok, just from experience this is all I can suggest. You have NO IDEA how much energy I put into trying to change this and I feel it is pretty much a dead end with USPS

My question was pertaining more to whether it was normal for there to be that long of a delay with USPS in between updates on the order, or if anyone else had experienced something similar, not that SRC had anything to do with the order once it had been sent. I'm sorry if it came off that way.

It's crazy for me to hear all these negative experiences people have with SRC. I've always had pretty fast shipping and fantastic customer service with fast responses.

This. And the they have a hotline you can call. I've called them twice before and they were helpful when they screwed up an order of mine. Dude I talked was courteous and helpful and fixed the problem. People don't be dicks and they'll help you out.