Against Me! - New Wave LP

impact

Guest kingbuzzo

I really want a copy of that opaque one. I got a translucent yellow copy back when I saw them in September. If they're both US pressings maybe it's a second pressing.

Well hell, I saw these guys last night but didn't think to even ask to see a copy (and they're sealed anyway so I doubt I could've). Sorry!

I saw them last month, and they didn't even bring any vinyl! I was really pissed.

I don't feel bad about missing that show then. I've pretty much retired them from my bands to see. I've seen them five times and while they are still awesome live nothing is going to live up to the first couple of times I saw them in Guelph and London.

I saw them last month, and they didn't even bring any vinyl! I was really pissed.

I don't feel bad about missing that show then. I've pretty much retired them from my bands to see. I've seen them five times and while they are still awesome live nothing is going to live up to the first couple of times I saw them in Guelph and London.

i agree.

i dont think anything will live up to the first 2 times i saw them.

I've done the same thing, nothing will compare to the first couple times I saw them.

Except I think I saw them 19 times... :-[

they can come around CT and i'll still go. im not about to let a bunch of johnny come latelys ruin my time at a show... hell if it did i would have given up on the bosstones years ago

You're exactly right, Flood. At the Providence show it was all kids and a bunch of girls who went crazy and danced when they played Thrash Unreal.

they can come around CT and i'll still go. im not about to let a bunch of johnny come latelys ruin my time at a show... hell if it did i would have given up on the bosstones years ago

Yeah, its dumb to let a bands new fans ruin them for you, but thats not why I don't think I'll see AM! again. As mentioned before, I saw them 19 or 20 times, sometimes in some really small places, and it just isn't the same to have to go to some larger venue in LA to see them. If they play a cool club again, I'll probably check it out.

i have gotten confirmation from a friend that thrash unreal is in full effect in a couple local strip clubs. wow, i never would have thought that would happen in a million years.

see I woulda known that if I didnt start spending all my money on records instead of sluts and beer, atleast im getting to bed at decent times now

Ben, you made me all excited in my pants for nothing!

I've got one coming from No Idea sometime either this week or next (assuming it's on time). I don't really care about having a more rare one, so if I do end up getting an Opaque, I'll let you know.

thanks man.

much appriciated.

i have gotten confirmation from a friend that thrash unreal is in full effect in a couple local strip clubs. wow, i never would have thought that would happen in a million years.

so strange. just because of the subject matter. if i heard it in a strip club, i think the song would make me feel guilty for being there.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got one coming from No Idea sometime either this week or next (assuming it's on time). I don't really care about having a more rare one, so if I do end up getting an Opaque, I'll let you know.

thanks man.

much appriciated.

I don't know if you were banking on this, or even still looking for it. But just for closure, the one I got is trans yellow :(