Against Me! - New Wave LP

impact

Im not sure if this should go in the sales/wanted section, so feel free to move it if need be.

anyways, does anyone have a copy of an opaque yellow New Wave? So far, there is only one person i know of that has one, and i am pretty curious on how common this is. If so, let me know and we can possibly work something out.

yes, they are all yellow. but there are some out there that are opaque (aka non-translucent). let me see if i can find the pic

edit: the wiki is down, so i need to wait when it gets back up. but Frank is the one that owns it, he lives in Germany and bought it at their show, so maybe its a German press? who knows..

they opaque yellow kinda looks neonish.

yeah, I bought it at a gig.

It looks even more neon-looking in real life than on the picture on my HYE. And the overal quality of the vinyl is much better, nice glossy labels instead of the dull paper labels, thick innersleeve.

By the way, both copies say "Made in USA" on the back of the sleeve, so I doubt it´s a german press.