Lagwagon - Putting Music In Its Place

Not really worth flipping since it is still in print, i bet they printed a ton of these

Pretty sure the color was only in the boxset. Pre-orders were way early for the color boxset so I could only imagine if they sold say 300 of these they had 330-350 color boxsets created. All of the black double vinyl is available individually.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gaawwd damn regrets... thought the shipping on the boxset was too high (35$ to canada) and im somewhat unsure about double plat, and just hate the other album. ended up grabbing Trashed, Duh and Hoss for 75$ w/ ship. was there an option for color/black or was it first come first served? they look so fine, makes me want to order double plat but i want the plaid pic disc

gaawwd damn regrets... thought the shipping on the boxset was too high (35$ to canada) and im somewhat unsure about double plat, and just hate the other album. ended up grabbing Trashed, Duh and Hoss for 75$ w/ ship. was there an option for color/black or was it first come first served? they look so fine, makes me want to order double plat but i want the plaid pic disc
Pretty sure the color was only in the boxset.

Pretty sure the color was only in the boxset.

mmm.. rings a bell, now that you mention it i think its one of the things that made me hesitate on the boxset but i figured it was immature to be influenced by such a detail... now i want to order the boxset on top of the ones i haven't even received yet.

Pretty sure the color was only in the boxset. Pre-orders were way early for the color boxset so I could only imagine if they sold say 300 of these they had 330-350 color boxsets created. All of the black double vinyl is available individually.

Not sure I understand...it is still available from many distributors as well as Fat themselves. I don't think they pressed this according to how many people preordered.

The black is still available but the color vinyl sets sold out a while ago. I don't see these going for big money on the bay either, but that's what he's getting at.

Not sure I understand...it is still available from many distributors as well as Fat themselves. I don't think they pressed this according to how many people preordered.

It's not hard to understand. The pre-order boxset was for colour and for black. What is still available is black. Both from fatwreck and distributers.

It's not hard to understand. The pre-order boxset was for colour and for black. What is still available is black. Both from fatwreck and distributers.

Oh ok I thought they were all colored