Selling: Saves the Day-Through Being Cool (Black)

sarahraullz

Selling: Saves the Day-Through Being Cool (Black)

I don't feel like dealing with the hassle of selling stuff on ebay. Would anybody be willing to take this off of my hands. I actually bought it on ebay (buy it now) to trade it, but it doesn't look like it's happening so I'm just looking to get back what i paid for it.

i've seen TBC on black in a local record store for 15 bucks (used). i thought they went for around 20-25 bucks on ebay...

Pick that shit up for me and I'll pay you $5 extra!

what happened to our PMs about four minute mile mr. the bear?! i wrote you twice and you never wrote back.

- your biggest fan, this is stan.

Pick that shit up for me and I'll pay you $5 extra!

what happened to our PMs about four minute mile mr. the bear?! i wrote you twice and you never wrote back.

Shit, I totally meant to reply and I guess I spaced. I'll do that now. Does your local store still have that copy of TBC though?

Shit, I totally meant to reply and I guess I spaced. I'll do that now. Does your local store still have that copy of TBC though?

i PM'ed you. we'll get this all worked out.

Hey I know! I got mine for like 15 bucks at a record store last year. But then I haven't seen any since and honestly they did shoot up on ebay. Like I said, I only paid this much for it because i was gonna trade for In Reverie (which goes on ebay for around 60) A blue copy of TBC just went for 200 bucks on ebay, it's ridiculous.

I had a complete STD collection (not that it's terribly large) minus ISIL. Shit, even the Rebirth of Hardcore 99' record, and I don't normally consider comps a real collection piece. I recently traded my TBC on white for the fact that I would probably never get any copies of ISIL and especially not all of them. I had no idea the black vinyl had been going for so much recently. Then again, last I remember, ISIL didn't go for nearly $400+ either.

How could there possibly be that many In Reverie's? I'm one of only 10 people in the whole world who likes it. You would think that they would be all over the place if there were really that many.

If I were into vinyl for profit purposes I would be really mad that I got this album signed instead of something more rare. I love this album, so I guess that leaves 8 more.

How could there possibly be that many In Reverie's? I'm one of only 10 people in the whole world who likes it. You would think that they would be all over the place if there were really that many.

If I were into vinyl for profit purposes I would be really mad that I got this album signed instead of something more rare. I love this album, so I guess that leaves 8 more.

Autographs don't really make a record worth more. Personally, I'd much rather have an unsigned copy.

Autographs don't really make a record worth more. Personally, I'd much rather have an unsigned copy.

Yeah, I know, but there's some ebayers (fan boys/girls, and they're catching on to vinyl) who will pay more for autographed items. I personally only like autographed things if I was the one who got them, and even at that it's only kind of cool. It especially doesn't help if the actual vinyl is signed, that TGUK record is hilarious.