Buying a lot from someone

xforlifex

Hey, I'm buying someones lot of records, mostly early to mid 90's east coast hxc. If anyone is looking for anything in particular that fits this style let me know and I'll see if he has any. I know for a fact that he has the first two Heroin 7", a few Split lip 7"s, the first three Converge 7"s, the first Botch 7", etc. So stuff in that vain. Also a lot of the more emo stuff from that period. All that stuff I listed is stuff I am keeping, I was just trying to give you an idea of what "era" of hardcore he has.

Yeah, I'll try to post a list. He's letting me pick through and keep everything that I want and taking the rest of a local record store for trade. There is a LOT of stuff in there......probably over 300 7", not too many lp's. It's a lot of east coast/early ebullition and ebullition styled hxc. I'll see if I can just take everything and then post a list of it here.

So I got the lot yesterday and off the top of my head I can there are some bleed 7"s, the first two Heroin 7"s and LP(first press), early Converge 7"s and Halo in a Haystack, first Coalesce 7", first Botch 7", Resurrection/Shades Apart split 7" that came with the Anti-Matter zine, Split lip 7" on dog house. Thats just off the top of my head and thats all stuff I'm going to keep, but that gives you an idea of the era. I'll try to post some of this tomorrow and update it every day or so with new stuff until I'm done.