Blink182-Mark,Tom&Travis Show repress HT exclusive

travis

This is still a few months off but I figured Id make a new thread about it to hopefully save some of you from paying more than necessary for a copy off ebay (unless you really want a first pressing).

Blink-182 - The Mark Tom and Travis Show 2xLP (2nd pressing)

New colors of vinyl this time around. One disc will be pink and one will be purple and its limited to 1000. Its going to be $19.99 again and should be in stores around late March/early April. This will be available on HT.com and in select HT stores.

I will update this more once its gets closer to releasing and I have a better idea of when exactly it will be out.

Any questions? Ask them in this thread.

Awesome. Thanks Travis. Apologies ahead of time for all the "any word on this" or "when will it be online" questions you are going to get from people. I appreciate your work.

Hey Travis, is there any talk of pressing Blink's Greatest Hits? The last two songs on that album are two of my favorite. I can imagine some pretty cool packaging too.

Definitely a possibility.

Im working on a few other exclusives right now so Im really hoping those clear soon (IF they clear) and I can start talking about those as well. A lot of people on here will be really happy if any of them happen.

If the purple and pink matches the cover as well as the blue and green do, the four of them would look amazing displayed with the cover...and I'm not the 'display' type of guy.

Yea the blue and green matched very well. I asked them to match the purple and pink on the cover too so I guess we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...