Acceptance - Phantoms

atticus

My greed got the best of me. Selected the 1/2 variant (which is what I wanted), and when I was at the cartscreen I thought "wait, was there a test press option?" Ended up going back to see if I could grab one. It let me add it into my cart but then there were some weird site problems that included an error saying that my discount code wasn't valid (even though I didn't enter one), and then not allowing me to dump the test press they were sold out of...

Glad I at least was able to grab a marble.

cart contents should be reserved for a few minutes to check out. that would make it much easier.

cart contents should be reserved for a few minutes to check out. that would make it much easier.

Yeah, that way there's a rush, but not too much of a rush and the first people dedicated enough to get on on-time can be rewarded with whatever their heart desires. If that was the case, I'd have a three-pack, an extra copy of each record and a test press. Oh well, though. I managed to snag a three pack, and one extra each of the royal blue and the marble variant. I'm gonna leave the half/half alone for a while as my collector's item and play the shit out of the royal blue and marble variants seeing as I have extra copies of those! I love this album.

Okay, so basically our PayPal account had an alert because of the influx of money that started coming in. All I had to do was go to the site and verify one of our sensitive pieces of information. But I just want to let everyone know that that's what happened for those five minutes. I'm very sorry if you missed out on a variant you wanted because of that. I fixed it as fast as I could. That was the only hiccup today, unfortunately it was a pretty major hiccup. 

Okay, so basically our PayPal account had an alert because of the influx of money that started coming in. All I had to do was go to the site and verify one of our sensitive pieces of information. But I just want to let everyone know that that's what happened for those five minutes. I'm very sorry if you missed out on a variant you wanted because of that. I fixed it as fast as I could. That was the only hiccup today, unfortunately it was a pretty major hiccup. 

Do you know if the Test Press will have a sleeve or just a blank white one?

Was this a one-time issue that will not affect future releases? I'm just curious because If you guys have any other pressings in mind that are anywhere near as awesome as "Phantoms" I'll be down for more vinyl from you guys! BTR-001 isn't even in my hands yet but I'm freaking pumped to hear about BTR-002!

you don't know i have to pay $20 for shipping only. therefore, it would have been cool to have at least a colour i do not find annoying. :D

So, the shade of blue is the deciding factor on whether or not you buy "one of your favorite records". A bit darker, and you would buy it, but a bit lighter and you won't. That's all sorts of absurd.

Do you know if the Test Press will have a sleeve or just a blank white one?

We'll include a normal jacket most likely, since we already have the jackets for the second pressing in stock haha. 

Second press of 1000 on black?

Probably will do colors again. Different ones. 500 something cool and 500 solid color.

Was this a one-time issue that will not affect future releases? I'm just curious because If you guys have any other pressings in mind that are anywhere near as awesome as "Phantoms" I'll be down for more vinyl from you guys! BTR-001 isn't even in my hands yet but I'm freaking pumped to hear about BTR-002!

Yes.

We'll include a normal jacket most likely, since we already have the jackets for the second pressing in stock haha.

Probably will do colors again. Different ones. 500 something cool and 500 solid color.

Yes.

Do another record before you do a 2nd press of this though. I'm excited for what else y'all have in store. Congratulation on selling 1000 records in 45 minutes!

Looks like the $5.50 shipping cost was a major deterrent.

I didn't think that was as big of a deterrent as the $19 for a single LP, but I know they had their reasons for the price. And I've bought records that were worse deals.

Hopefully they pack these things well. Too many labels just put the record in the box and ship it out.