Story of the year - page avenue?

Just make sure you got both email confirmations.  It finally went through on my third try (mobile), but there are 3 orders processing in my account, but I only received 1 email from both SRC and PP.  Sent them an email.. I only want one ;)

edit: They said multiple orders are cleared so it won't charge/ship them.

Edited by curator

3 minutes ago, curator said:

Just make sure you got both email confirmations.  It finally went through on my third try (mobile), but there are 3 orders processing in my account, but I only received 1 email from both SRC and PP.  Sent them an email.. I only want one ;)

no email confirmation from SRC, only PP, should I be worried? 

30 minutes ago, curator said:

Just checked and I didn't get an email confirmation from SRC.  Odd that it would be under My Orders and I'd get charged though if it didn't go through properly.  Eh, maybe I'll fire off a quick email and double check.

EDIT: Sent email.  Will update if it's relevant.

Edited by sVegas22x

What meant to say is I thk I ordered 2. I got 2 paypal emails and nothing far as email confirmation  yet from SRC. However it does say ''processing'' on my SRC account. Why is SRC so bad? they have been around for quite a while now, many big pre-orders, yet the site goes to shit when we need it most. So glad I don't really have to deal with them much, my last order was 2014 before this.

I spoke to someone about not receiving a confirmation email.  Said the order was under My Orders and was charged and they said: 

"Yes, we have your order here. We had an influx of purchases at 1pm. You should receive a confirmation email shortly. Thanks!"

Not to beat a dead horse, just wanted to let others who also got errors / didn't get a confirmation know.

18 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

Did anyone get an extra red I can buy? For some reason I really don't give a shit about white. Same music, different color but I'm not interested. 

lmao. Same I hate white vinyl. I totally spaced and forgot this dropped. Oh well. If bullmoose or amazon gets this I'll order it otherwise I can live without it. Most of my money has been going into retro games lately and for some reason it's harder for me to willingly drop $30-$40 on a record these days.