Story of the year - page avenue?

This album reminds me a lot of the used self titled. I think they were a big influence. This album came out the year after used self titled and was produced by john Feldman too and the album songs flow the same way with it started with a screamer then the first hit single and so on etc. But I don't recall anyone else pointing this out. 

28 minutes ago, tug said:

This album reminds me a lot of the used self titled. I think they were a big influence. This album came out the year after used self titled and was produced by john Feldman too and the album songs flow the same way with it started with a screamer then the first hit single and so on etc. But I don't recall anyone else pointing this out. 

I know you're an idiot but let's be real. Everything Feldman touches sounds the same. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I work in the resource supply chain dept of the company I work for. There are a handful of vendors that we order material from that have long lead times. That said, when ordering the material we usually try and communicate OUR DESIRED need-by date, yet more than likely the vendor will then communicate upon receipt of order, that the desired need-by will not be met and then provide with an estimated ship date based upon their current demand. 

So does SRC simply throw out their DESIRED need by date? Not even taking into account current lead time at the pressing plant(s)? And doesn't the pressing plant let them know upon receipt of order what their current backlog is with estimated ship dates? 

Or is the whole damn system screwed and no one communicates anything anymore, jus turns in record order and "hopes for the best!" 

• 2 weeks later...