Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

Fan-fucking-tastic!!!!

"Mis-Shipped

Your item was misrouted by the shipper. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible."

This is a legitimate shipping error or shenanigans? I just don't see the angle (meaning, I couldn't make USPS mis-ship a package if I tried). Or is this a paypal generated email?

What are you waiting on (this is just me being curious because of our mutual Gaslight love...)?

This is a legitimate shipping error or shenanigans? I just don't see the angle (meaning, I couldn't make USPS mis-ship a package if I tried). Or is this a paypal generated email?

What are you waiting on (this is just me being curious because of our mutual Gaslight love...)?

I think it's legitimate shipping error because the tracking earlier showed that it was out for delivery in the wrong zip code. I'm guessing he put the wrong zip on the package. 

The record I'm waiting on is Chuck Ragan, Gold Country. 

Hell I even sent out records to people i Refunded money to because it took longer than 4 days to send out. I will not ask for them to return the money I just wanted them to have what they paid for to begin with. Because Yeah When things go wrong or takes a little longer to go out then expected i do somewhat feel bad.

You can't come back from this. 

Once everyone gets their shit you're done son. 

I understand this and for that i apologized, Im suppose to be off work by 4:30 but most of the time i end up being there until 5 or 5:30 and get an hour break, It was my fault for not letting you know i was getting off work late and for tha i do apologize. But i dont always have access on here so Im sorry. But I did not lie My attentions were to send your shit out on certain days and it just wasnt able to happen. I told my boss to let me leave early today to be able to get everyones things out because yeah i did feel bad that it was close to two weeks before i got everything i had to send out to everyone.

USPS does home pick ups. Post offices are open on Saturdays. UPS is open even later. If you wanted to send these on time you could have.

Since I clearly need to clarify......

I bought a record from Adam at the same time everyone else did, and it was for a friend of mine.  I offered to buy it upfront, and then when the record shipped she was going to get me the money.  It was a gift for her boyfriend at the time. 

The record never came, and so of course, like everyone else who didn't get their paid for records, I emailed and messaged Adam and eventually he got back to me.  He sent the record out finally, like two months later.  .

I posted my success and someone reached out to me asking if I could help them get in touch with Adam.  I said sure, because Adam was responding to me, and I was able to help at least 5 people get their records and stuff.  At this time last year, it seemed as though everyone who paid for records got their records or at the very least your money back.

I don't know what this shit is now, and I am definitely not going to be contacting Adam or anything because it's pathetic, but that's my story, so please stop accusing me of being sketchy or whatever when all I did was help many people get records they paid for.

I bought from him last year or whatever and never saw my records show up.  Just sent a note and hopefully I can get some resolution.  In all my years of buying/trading this is the only time I've been truly ripped off.  Gonna be so stoked if I can clear that up!

Is this guy an adult? My girlfriend went in labor and I made a point to get to the post office to ship records before she gave birth because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle record sales/trades for a long time afterward.

GET YOUR FUCKING LIFE TOGETHER, DICKHEAD. 

Hell I even sent out records to people i Refunded money to because it took longer than 4 days to send out. I will not ask for them to return the money I just wanted them to have what they paid for to begin with. Because Yeah When things go wrong or takes a little longer to go out then expected i do somewhat feel bad.

I never got the Rocky Votolato records. I had paid about 5 weeks ago and three weeks ago you said you were shipping them out that day...

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...