THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

this thread reminds me of people at the office. i bring donuts, i eat 0, other people pretend not to go into break room and get one, 30mins later they are all gone. i like to refer to them as vultures, oh and if they see that someone sees them going to get one they strike up a bullshit conversation and start laughing a real lot. some people even close the door to their office in shame. some people even send out fucking emails about food in the break room like it is the highlight of their life.

pitiful. i hope this thread does not define this forum, cause it turns people mad cow disease mad.

edit: on second thought i guess it could be worse, they could be rushing the break room, taking said donuts, and then sending out further emails deciding to sell their donut(s) at an inflated price cause they had a change of heart and/or decided they wanted a different variant.

I only become the vulture if I've already had one and want a second. I'm not "take the first one" guy, but I'm definitely sneak a second one guy.

this thread reminds me of people at the office. i bring donuts, i eat 0, other people pretend not to go into break room and get one, 30mins later they are all gone. i like to refer to them as vultures, oh and if they see that someone sees them going to get one they strike up a bullshit conversation and start laughing a real lot. some people even close the door to their office in shame. some people even send out fucking emails about food in the break room like it is the highlight of their life.

pitiful. i hope this thread does not define this forum, cause it turns people mad cow disease mad.

edit: on second thought i guess it could be worse, they could be rushing the break room, taking said donuts, and then sending out further emails deciding to sell their donut(s) at an inflated price cause they had a change of heart and/or decided they wanted a different variant.

Lol, you've been posting off and on for a year (only in popular band threads) and you want to analyze the entire board like things have been different for other super popular bands? Go read any Brand New or Blink 182 thread. It's all the same shit.

Lol, only in popular band threads. Say what?

Anyway it was a generalization and a stereotype of the boards. The fact that a lot (note: not all) of people are in it for the 'big' bands, the variants, the money, the greed, the rabid personalities, the bickering and fighting, etc. Was just making a comment on how a lot of threads seem to diminish to this. I am so confused how at first you say analyze the entire board, then a second later say it is all the same shit. If it is all the same doesn't that technically define something?

Regardless, I do not want to get anyone's panties in a bunch, so I am not trying to aggressively answer back or anything like that just saying how I see a lot of the threads lean towards not just big bands but also for sale threads, off topic threads, etc etc. I was merely stating an observation and opinion, regardless of how long I have or have not been here.

I only become the vulture if I've already had one and want a second. I'm not "take the first one" guy, but I'm definitely sneak a second one guy.

im more like "take the last one" girl but only after it's sat there for a long time with no one else touching it because for some reason people seem scared to take the last one..always

Lol, I know exactly what you mean. Some people either won't take the first one, you know as in no one wants to make the first move, while others do not want to take the last one.

please leave. you already have a sale thread dedicated to flipping this.

I'm tempted to buy this, just so I can get his address, drive up there, choke him out, then go enjoy a burger at armadillo BBQ. (a cool BBQ shack up in his neck of the woods)

Has anyone ever thought of buying a bunch and giving it a buy it now for actual of close to price? Feel Like it'd dick a bunch of flippers over. I only said couple of bucks over just for the trouble. Late high thought

Ebay fees would cancel out the "couple of bucks over." A couple more than that and it's basically flipping it.

Even though I do believe the people here that are buying extra copies for others are really doing it to help fellow collectors, you can't deny there's bit of self gain involved. They are the ones truly getting "a couple bucks for the trouble" and points towards a 15% discount on their next purchase. There's some sort of profit involved, it should be considered flipping also.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be doing it, because it is cool to help those less fortunate in grabbing a copy at price or even at all, just saying some people are:

a) fucking hypocrites

B) crying over shit that can't and won't be stopped.

Has anyone ever thought of buying a bunch and giving it a buy it now for actual of close to price? Feel Like it'd dick a bunch of flippers over. I only said couple of bucks over just for the trouble. Late high thought

Ebay fees would cancel out the "couple of bucks over." A couple more than that and it's basically flipping it.

Even though I do believe the people here that are buying extra copies for others are really doing it to help fellow collectors, you can't deny there's bit of self gain involved. They are the ones truly getting "a couple bucks for the trouble" and points towards a 15% discount on their next purchase. There's some sort of profit involved, it should be considered flipping also.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be doing it, because it is cool to help those less fortunate in grabbing a copy at price or even at all, just saying some people are:

a) fucking hypocrites

Youre fucking insane if u think people are doing it just for the 15% discount. Get a life if u consider selling an album to someone at cost flipping because by definition its not.

a) fucking hypocrites

I'm going to have to disagree with you, I bought 6 copies, 1 for myself and 5 for members. Ask anyone, I've charged 26 bucks total ppd, the album was around 22 with tax and 4 for shipping within the US and inbetween 33-35 to ship to Canada only because I'm not sure how much shipping to Canada is. As I've said with every customer I'll refund you what ever is left over even if it's a 1.25, after paypal fees I'm literally breaking even. Of the 4 I've purchased at HT (the store) I have 82 dollars in my paypal account after spending $89. However, yes, I have 29,367 HT points but I have no clue what they do or why I have them.