Say Anything is a real boy repress...

Yeah, when Max posted the video about signing with EVR, he said "old albums would be getting pressed on vinyl". Back in December, he said EVR got the rights to their old albums and that they'd be re-releasing Baseball, and I'm assuming he meant on vinyl, but he didn't specify. I think they're gonna out Baseball on vinyl, and I'm really hoping they repress Is A Real Boy, and press In Defense of the Genre. I'd imagine they'd be released with the vinyl issue of Anarchy, My Dear. Then only thing I know is EVR got the rights to, and is re-releasing Baseball. The rest is speculation and hoping.

• 1 month later...
Bitchin'. I'll be buying it. May sell my orange, not sure yet. But I fucking love that record. And In Defense NEEDS to be pressed. I love the whole album. And so do many other people.

Agreed.

Honestly, I listen to IDOTG more than ...IARB nowadays. Granted, there are a few less than stellar songs on the album, but there are so many really good tracks.

Bitchin'. I'll be buying it. May sell my orange, not sure yet. But I fucking love that record. And In Defense NEEDS to be pressed. I love the whole album. And so do many other people.

Agreed.

Honestly, I listen to IDOTG more than ...IARB nowadays. Granted, there are a few less than stellar songs on the album, but there are so many really good tracks.

Indeed. But I still love most of the album.

And, I agree with idreamofpunk. I love the S/T. Anarchy is taking a bit of getting used to though.