I have yet to see a tri-color for Jack White III - Love Interruption pop up online anywhere. Anyone that pre-ordered on here receive one? I'm just curious to see it is the traditional white/black/yellow or if it's a different set of colors since it's a Jack White release.

The 2/14 ad on the TMR calendar for the tri-color release date shows a traditional tri-color. I'm guessing these will be the same.

Does anyone live near the Nashville store that could pick me up a tri-color of the new Jack White single? I got mine in the mail today and held my breath while opening it like every other time and was saddened like every other time.

they sold something like 500 in the first day, and apparently they don't have the tri's yet. the lottery's are impossible to play.

chances are no one's going to pick one up for you, it's one per customer and if anyone gets someone to come with them to wait in line for hours that doesn't want one, it's usually cause they want to sell them for tons of money. i've never seen more interest for a tri color than i have for this one. sorry to be so negative.

Does anyone live near the Nashville store that could pick me up a tri-color of the new Jack White single? I got mine in the mail today and held my breath while opening it like every other time and was saddened like every other time.

they sold something like 500 in the first day, and apparently they don't have the tri's yet. the lottery's are impossible to play.

chances are no one's going to pick one up for you, it's one per customer and if anyone gets someone to come with them to wait in line for hours that doesn't want one, it's usually cause they want to sell them for tons of money. i've never seen more interest for a tri color than i have for this one. sorry to be so negative.

Don't worry about it. You just said what my brain was telling me while I was making the post.

Don't worry about it. You just said what my brain was telling me while I was making the post.

:D

I know what you mean, not to say its worthless to try, but every third man collector get's to a point in their quest when they realize that no one is going to pick any 1-per customer items up for them.

although, there are some people on littleroom and whiteswirl who are really nice and do try, but you have to really support the community for people to wanna help. most people that ask are just trying to get hand outs. it works better if you try to help others too.

I live near Nashville and I'll be picking one up for myself, if it weren't only 1 per customer, I'd be happy to pick one up for ya.

I live near Nashville and I'll be picking one up for myself, if it weren't only 1 per customer, I'd be happy to pick one up for ya.

bring some friends, hook me up at a reasonable price, and try and get that 7" you want press funded

(hoping that it is you that posted about that)

Post-drunk edit: &' should have read 7"

where did you find this out?

:D

I know what you mean, not to say its worthless to try, but every third man collector get's to a point in their quest when they realize that no one is going to pick any 1-per customer items up for them.

although, there are some people on littleroom and whiteswirl who are really nice and do try, but you have to really support the community for people to wanna help. most people that ask are just trying to get hand outs. it works better if you try to help others too.

Cool beans. Thanks for the heads up.