Is anyone going to be waiting in line tonight/tomorrow to get the Jack White 7"? I'll be there, in the snow/rain.
I'll be there! What time are you planning on showing up?

I'm not too sure yet...I live 2 minutes away from third man, so i'm gonna drive by every few hours to check it out. I'll check it out when i drive home from work around 5 and see what it looks like. What time are you planning on getting there?

I'll be there! What time are you planning on showing up?

I'm not too sure yet...I live 2 minutes away from third man, so i'm gonna drive by every few hours to check it out. I'll check it out when i drive home from work around 5 and see what it looks like. What time are you planning on getting there?

Well I was planning on getting there around 6:30. But i'd be willing to get there earlier if I thought I needed to. I don't really know how quick those lines fill up.

Damn! Anytime I made it there, I got there at around 9:00-9:30. There would be around 80 people in front of me. One time I arrived after the store opened, walked right in and was able to pick one up. I miss being in Nashville all the time.

Yeah usually we wouldn't go quite that early, BUT this is sort of a bigger deal than a lot of the other tri color releases.. people really lose their minds for Jack and I don't wanna miss out and yeah, Nashville rules man.