For anyone interested...

I've decided to purge my third man vault collection. I want to invest more money into my photography and the vault is not as important to me anymore. Capitalize on my endeavors and laugh at the regret I will experience.

I own sets 7-26, excluding 17. I also plan to hold on to 16 because I can't part with the elephant photo book. If you're willing to own a partial set, get at me and we'll work something out. For those curious, the shirt in set 11 is size L.

Throwing my hat in the ring for a Peel Sessions and green Muppets 7" if anyone's going to either location. PM me and we'll work out payment details

by the sound of it, it seems like the Peel Sessions will be available at other record stores. only the 7" seems to be TMR store exclusive. so really you should only have 1 thing to worry about

by the sound of it, it seems like the Peel Sessions will be available at other record stores. only the 7" seems to be TMR store exclusive. so really you should only have 1 thing to worry about

Yeah but I only had one other thing I wanted and wasn't planning on standing in line. Was hoping someone would be nice enough to grab em for me :)

it'd be cool if we'd ever get that black version of GBMS they said would be out after last RSD.

It's coming, they are building their own pressing plant so a few things like this are a little delayed till its up and running.

This would have been nice as a vault item. 

Why vault only?  Let the whole world buy it! (not like they can't already with all the bootlegs.)

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention something on my last post. Along with my vaults, I'm getting rid of a few gems I've accumulated that I can part with. That includes the tour press copies of Love Interruption and Sixteen Saltines 7"s, and the Karen Olsen RSD Milk and Honey 7". DM me. I'm slowly building the will to part with a few other things, but I'll let you know how that battle goes haha.

My local store said that he got an email these are unlikely to be on hand for RSD so maybe they'll just be a regular release? I don't know but does soundstage allow you to cancel an order?

Yeah you can do through email, or go into the Online Chat with them. I've done it before...