Just wanted to update those who may be interested. Over half of my vault sets have been sold. 26 just arrived so that'd be ready to go if anyone is interested, but I'm going to remove the corrected 7" and throw that into the appropriate package.

Also, would anyone be interested in parting with that photo book in the new vault package? If not, I'm going to order it, and get rid of the other portion of the set, and thus, get at me if you're interested in that.

Just for curiosity sake, how much you looking to get for the Live at the Gold Dollar LP from 26?

I have been thinking about subscribing to the Third Man Records Vault for a long time now, but have never pulled the trigger. I am curious to know how satisfied members of this board are with what they get every month. Do you find it worth the price of admission?

You don't get something every month, just every 3 months.  And you can see what you get before paying...so just look and see whats up and if you like it, subscribe

I have been thinking about subscribing to the Third Man Records Vault for a long time now, but have never pulled the trigger. I am curious to know how satisfied members of this board are with what they get every month. Do you find it worth the price of admission?

The packages are well worth the price paid, especially since they're one off variants or pressings. The benefits on top of that (the vault store, early entry eligibility and random contests) make it worth the pricing. If you're not into Jack White/his many projects it could be worthless to you though. 

You don't get something every month, just every 3 months.  And you can see what you get before paying...so just look and see whats up and if you like it, subscribe

The packages are well worth the price paid, especially since they're one off variants or pressings. The benefits on top of that (the vault store, early entry eligibility and random contests) make it worth the pricing. If you're not into Jack White/his many projects it could be worthless to you though. 

Thanks for the info!

Dude's first two posts involve selling things that include items that people sell for 200-300. I see this ending very well.

New package is nice. I have been so out of the loop I didn't realize a corrected 7" was coming. So bummed about missing the Jack w/ Muppets 45. 

This. I want to snag the Amazonian Lights and Jack White at Third Man packages but can't bring myself to it with his lack of rep or even an eBay/Discogs link. I just can't see someone selling Vault 1 that low, especially when they're in need of funds.