1 hour ago, vinyl addict said:

Last name starts with S. This is new to me too.

Mine starts with S as well and I have not got anything at all either so they must not be quite there yet. I am guessing this is probably there biggest vault yet or at least close to it so there is probably quite a bit of people to get through.

Just a reminder: They announced the last Vault a little earlier than normal (6/19) so if you signed up on the day it was announced & want to wait to see what the new one is, cancel today or you will be charged tonight/tomorrow morning

Edited by agaetisbyrjun

17 minutes ago, agaetisbyrjun said:

Just a reminder: They announced the last Vault a little earlier than normal (6/19) so if you signed up on the day it was announced & want to wait to see what the new one is, cancel today or you will be charged tonight/tomorrow morning

How does the quarterly rollover work then?

On 9/16/2017 at 8:27 PM, hype said:

Mine starts with S as well and I have not got anything at all either so they must not be quite there yet. I am guessing this is probably there biggest vault yet or at least close to it so there is probably quite a bit of people to get through.

they're shipping out all international shipments first. they haven't started US yet, but should be this week. 

1 minute ago, psus2h said:

I haven't heard much buzz about the Vault Novelties shop.  It looks like the LP from Vault 26 is up in the shop.  Live at the Gold Dollar Vol. III

There has been a ton of goodies in the novelties shop lately...no one is mentioning it because they dont want someone else to get it faster than them!

For instance last week they had special versions of the new Muddy Waters re-issues.

37 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Nope. If you are about to auto-renew, just cancel now.

Then feel free to re-new near the end of the time period ONLY if you want to get the package

Appreciate the guidance from everyone. I didn't subscribe until mid July so I'll hold off for a bit longer to see if they announce the next one before cancelling. 

4 hours ago, natenomm said:

Sure I could be the 2 EPs separately, but that's not nearly as neat.

Plus the "green" EP cover, with the cover photos superimposed over each other, looked nifty compared to the two seperate covers.

If someone knows where to get a green set for a decent price, please let us know. :)

21 hours ago, lastvaultboy said:

Appreciate the guidance from everyone. I didn't subscribe until mid July so I'll hold off for a bit longer to see if they announce the next one before cancelling. 

You can just buy it and cancel right away while still keeping the benefits and access to the member store. That's what I did and have been able to buy from the vault store

3 hours ago, aju2streets said:

You can just buy it and cancel right away while still keeping the benefits and access to the member store. That's what I did and have been able to buy from the vault store

Good to know. Presumably you've just put it back in place on the new vaults you've wanted without issue?