1 hour ago, lastvaultboy said:

Good to know. Presumably you've just put it back in place on the new vaults you've wanted without issue?

Yeah, I signed up for Vault 33, cancelled the subscription the same day, and am still getting that vault and the benefits until September 29 or something, whenever 3 months from when I ordered was. I just didn't want to forget to cancel later

On 9/16/2017 at 9:27 PM, hype said:

Mine starts with S as well and I have not got anything at all either so they must not be quite there yet. I am guessing this is probably there biggest vault yet or at least close to it so there is probably quite a bit of people to get through.

That explains why those Muddy Waters 7-inches disappeared so fast.

I saw them on the Vault Novelties page around 1pm and they were already GONE. :o

I refuse to pay the typical INSANE TMR mark up, so I will live without them. ;) 

1 hour ago, Plarocks said:

That explains why those Muddy Waters 7-inches disappeared so fast.

I saw them on the Vault Novelties page around 1pm and they were already GONE. :o

I refuse to pay the typical INSANE TMR mark up, so I will live without them. ;) 

What insane mark up? The 7"s were $10 each!

I mean don't get me wrong some of their stuff is marked up crazy lately...but these Muddy Waters ones were not.

6 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

What insane mark up? The 7"s were $10 each!

I mean don't get me wrong some of their stuff is marked up crazy lately...but these Muddy Waters ones were not.

I am talking about how much they WILL be selling for on E-bay, Discogs, etc.

I wanted to order a set when they were $10 each.

Edited by Plarocks

6 hours ago, fondfarewell said:

The box on this Vault is kind of disappointing. Way too big relative to the contents and no inserts. 

Really, again?

the 7" box for the dead weather singles was like double or triple the size it needed to be. I had to cut out a bunch of squares of foam board to fill it up so the singles wouldn't flop around in there. If true, it seems like the paper engineers that do their packaging are fucking up on creating the die lines for these boxes.

8 hours ago, Rickylovas said:

Really, again?

the 7" box for the dead weather singles was like double or triple the size it needed to be. I had to cut out a bunch of squares of foam board to fill it up so the singles wouldn't flop around in there. If true, it seems like the paper engineers that do their packaging are fucking up on creating the die lines for these boxes.

Yep. Probably about an inch of extra space in the depth, and loose on the length/height too. And it's just a box--no insert to hold the book/print/pins as they've done on other box sets. You'll definitely need foam or, as trickster said, other LPs to fill the space. 

Can post pics later unless someone beats me to it.

3 minutes ago, bluetripleb1 said:

The Third Man Rolling Record Store is hitting town this weekend. Do they still stock rarities? Is it worth going to? They don't really say one way or the other.

They will have something...its normally pretty limited and the price may be reflective of second hand pricing.

Overall just depends on how much you want to wait in line!

I don't know if I have ever seen/heard of a line thats shorter than 90 minutes (well they get shorter once the limited item sells out).

10 hours ago, fondfarewell said:

In case you're still wondering. About an inch and a half of extra depth. 

2a2ate.jpg

I am genuinely interested in who approved that and what his/her rationale was for it.

Looks like I'll just place my copies of Elephant and GBMS in there to fill it out, and so WS items it take up less space on my shelf.

47 minutes ago, wiscodeman said:

I am genuinely interested in who approved that and what his/her rationale was for it.

Looks like I'll just place my copies of Elephant and GBMS in there to fill it out, and so WS items it take up less space on my shelf.

Yeah it's like they had the box ordered first and they just wanted to be safely sure it would fit everything that was to go in it?

shelf space is too valuable, ill

prob put my other white stripes stuff in it too I guess