I apologize if this was stated before, but is there any chance that vault releases will get released individually later without all the bells and whistles?  I would be happy with just the record on black with no book or DVD

Not really, I know the Loretta Lynn one got a black lp release at the same time but they're normally exclusive to the subscription service

Not really, I know the Loretta Lynn one got a black lp release at the same time but they're normally exclusive to the subscription service

No it didn't. The black copy was the original TMR pressing from a few years back. The gold vault edition had bonus tracks and was a completely new pressing. 

Third Man did once in 2011, then again shortly after the vault release. https://www.discogs.com/Loretta-Lynn-Van-Lear-Rose/release/8269519

The vault one is a different press than the regular version, the vault one has a bonus track.  

TMR don't "re-press" records as they keep there records all in press.  Some one just made a new discogs page for something that was just a restock.

The vault one is a different press than the regular version, the vault one has a bonus track.  

TMR don't "re-press" records as they keep there records all in press.  Some one just made a new discogs page for something that was just a restock.

I know about the vault release and what set it apart. I guess I thought it was a new pressing for wide release and not a restock. That makes sense.

anyone have any idea about the number of colored Peel Sessions LP there are going to be? I wanted to wait to grab it until the end of the week or hope it came up on Amazon but I also do not want to miss it. I see people already paying $70+ on ebay which is kind of crazy since it is still available.

anyone have any idea about the number of colored Peel Sessions LP there are going to be? I wanted to wait to grab it until the end of the week or hope it came up on Amazon but I also do not want to miss it. I see people already paying $70+ on ebay which is kind of crazy since it is still available.

Probably thousands, but they aren't posting numbers.  I would recommend grabbing it from bullmoose, free shipping and the best price I have seen.  If not just wait till RSD and buy it in your local shop.

Probably thousands, but they aren't posting numbers.  I would recommend grabbing it from bullmoose, free shipping and the best price I have seen.  If not just wait till RSD and buy it in your local shop.

alright thanks, that is what I will probably do to make sure I get a copy before it is gone.

I was going to post this in the Great Gatsby thread but it hasn't been posted in since 2013 so I don't want to bump it.

My girlfriends cousin has a copy of the Great Gatsby soundtrack which I believe came out on Third Man (it's the black version.) Anyway, the second LP has the correct labels, but both sides of the album are The Gaslight Anthem. I haven't had a chance to listen to it and he wasn't familiar enough with them to know what album it was. I know this stuff happens from time to time but has anyone heard of it with that specific album?

The Gold Dollar Vault is a sharp looking set. Beautifully done box and jackets. All the gold ink is metallic. And nice, new mailers from TMR too.

Only (minor) complaint is that the vinyl color is off the mark. It's a clear orangey yellow and doesn't come close to matching the gold ink or the mockup photo.

bg606b.jpg

Miles Markers was supposed to be the b-side, but they cut Cop and Go instead? Something like that. Cop and Go was on an earlier vault 7". So now they included the correct one.

Gotcha, thats dumb

I wonder when they do the last DW 7" if they will include a box like the Elephant singles box. That would be nice.

They better thats the only reason I'm not getting rid of them.

Nice of them to include the corrected repress of the last DW 7" in this package. That was a nice surprise.

My set was missing that corrected single. Need to send them email soon (after the shipping is done as they advice).

But this set is really nice! Good quality and interesting music.

Just wanted to update those who may be interested. Over half of my vault sets have been sold. 26 just arrived so that'd be ready to go if anyone is interested, but I'm going to remove the corrected 7" and throw that into the appropriate package.

Also, would anyone be interested in parting with that photo book in the new vault package? If not, I'm going to order it, and get rid of the other portion of the set, and thus, get at me if you're interested in that.