Truly a sight to behold, the etching depicts Third Man’s iconic logo and the grooves of the record play through the image, presenting consumers with the world’s first-ever playable etched record ®.This is an entirely different process (and look) from your Styx and Split Enz records from the 80’s. No lasers, holograms, or rainbows are involved in this playable etching.

Truly a sight to behold, the etching depicts Third Man’s iconic logo and the grooves of the record play through the image, presenting consumers with the world’s first-ever playable etched record ®.This is an entirely different process (and look) from your Styx and Split Enz records from the 80’s. No lasers, holograms, or rainbows are involved in this playable etching.

ok well my love as laughter 7" is still a traditional etching

• 3 weeks later...
So anyone have any info on this Blunderbuss Lightning bolt edition?

From White Swirl: Rolling Record Store exclusive for now. Very limited as usual. May be available for purchase at live shows, but no word on that. Outlook not so good.

Or, you know, you can get it here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-White-Blunderbuss-Lightning-Swirl-Third-Man-Records-/300702079624

So anyone have any info on this Blunderbuss Lightning bolt edition?

From White Swirl: Rolling Record Store exclusive for now. Very limited as usual. May be available for purchase at live shows, but no word on that. Outlook not so good.

Or, you know, you can get it here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-White-Blunderbuss-Lightning-Swirl-Third-Man-Records-/300702079624

Haha, he took the picture immediately after buying it (by the Rolling Record Store) just to put it up on ebay. What a dick.

I want one of these so that I can sell it for $2000.

thinking about joining the vault as today is the last day to join for the current package. I like karen elson a lot and think the vinyl colors for the live LP look really cool.

anyone know if they actually charge you $20 a month, or if they charge $60 at one time for the three month quarter?

its $60 in one shot

thinking about joining the vault as today is the last day to join for the current package. I like karen elson a lot and think the vinyl colors for the live LP look really cool.

anyone know if they actually charge you $20 a month, or if they charge $60 at one time for the three month quarter?

60 at once. If you are not interested in paying all that I may sell my elson record once that comes in. I'm not that big of a fan. Im not sure yet. Besides vault 11 hasn't even shipped yet.

Haha, he took the picture immediately after buying it (by the Rolling Record Store) just to put it up on ebay. What a dick.

I want one of these so that I can sell it for $2000.

actualy thats a pic thirdman put on their twitter page.