Hell yeah...nice to see the RRS hitting the upper Midwest in the next few weeks

http://thirdmanrecords.com/news/april-cross-country-extravaganza/

Louisville — Indianapolis — Iowa City — Milwaukee — Chicago — Minneapolis — Des Moines — Denver — Salt Lake City — Las Vegas — COACHELLA — Los Angeles — Albuquerque — Oklahoma City — Little Rock — Memphis

Rolling record store was outside the record store I hang/sometimes work at today. People were lining up 3 hours before hand. They only had five copies of the Jack White tri-color for sale.

A couple of years ago the RRS came to CT. I think they were supposed to be there at 7pm, I got there at 12pm. Im still annoyed about it today because this fucking woman brought her husband and her 10 year old daughter and bought 3 triple Deckers. long story short missed the triple decker, already had the tri (didn't want to take it from another fan) but I was able to score a colored ROME lp.

A couple of years ago the RRS came to CT. I think they were supposed to be there at 7pm, I got there at 12pm. Im still annoyed about it today because this fucking woman brought her husband and her 10 year old daughter and bought 3 triple Deckers. long story short missed the triple decker, already had the tri (didn't want to take it from another fan) but I was able to score a colored ROME lp.

I was at the stop in MA the same day. Everyone figured they'd have 10 triple deckers for sale like they had been doing but they had five. The woman in front of me, who I think was 8th or so, cried. I felt really bad for her, on a couple of levels. I hope she is doing well. 

The dude who drove overnight to get in line 12 hours early got one. So that is good I guess. People are crazy. 

they have only been having 5 tris at each stop lately.....so yeah if you don't want to wait in line for 12 hours, probably forget about that most limited item.

And if someone is more dedicated than you to get there early enough to buy it before you.....no need to get pissed at them, just get there earlier next time!

they have only been having 5 tris at each stop lately.....so yeah if you don't want to wait in line for 12 hours, probably forget about that most limited item.

And if someone is more dedicated than you to get there early enough to buy it before you.....no need to get pissed at them, just get there earlier next time!

I know, and I agree. I was annoyed because it was obvious that this woman made her daughter and husband buy one so she can flip. I looked into this lady's eyes and I knew she was going to do some flippin

I saw this in the New York Times recently: In some cities there are dudes who will act as paid line sitters. They wait in line for you and will make your purchase and even deliver to you. They will wait rain or shine, cold or hot, for as many hours as you pay them. Want someone there 24 hours early? Call the line sitter dudes. Incredible.

Can't believe they sent me all of this stuff for $60.

Got my copy in today (along with PJ holiday single :D ). The last couple of TMR vault packages have been very well put together.  I can recall all the extras always being packaged inside the jacket of the record.  Still have some Vault packages I haven't even opened yet

Well of course you wouldn't say anything bad about flippers.

of course I wouldn't say anything bad about lining up super early for TMR releases.....I camped out for my Triple Decker, because I didn't want to miss out on it.

You have no idea what the people did with theirs, everyone is just guessing it was flipped....but you know what they say about assumptions.