PO: Say Anything - Anarchy, My Dear

• 3 months later...

$47 for a single LP. Fuck that. I thought their move to EVR was gonna be good for them and the fans, but I think I was wrong.

Please explain to me why their move to EVR has effected the world's currency exchange and international shipping rates, and is in turn bad for their fans worldwide?

What's really bad for their fans is them putting out worse music with every album.

My two statements weren't really meant to be together. But, I don't know how much it costs to ship from Aussie to the US, but I know to ship a single LP to Aussie from the US, it's like $14, maybe. As for my comment about them switch to EVR, I expected their music to feel more intimate, as well as their releases. Releasing super limited variants in one country only, months after the original release annoys me. Idk. I don't except anyone else to understand my logic, because I feel super out of it right now, but whatever. I used to feel super close to Say Anything, now I just feel distant.